Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    His name was Orion. He was the best out of the lot. They sent him home for that reason. That black guy is good too.

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean about being biased though. Like the guy havin a go at the hotel manager. His mum was like 'I respect him for that because he is well outspoken and that's not a bad thing'. WTF? Shouting and belittling your boss?

ReputationRep:
    haha Dina is so annoying
    I kinda like that girl that shouted at her though ahah

ReputationRep:
    Those drunk girls and the 'outspoken' guy deserve a punch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    Anyone watching this the kids are auwful! :eek:
    I went to school with Rachael, she hasnt changed at all

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    You're easily manipulated, people.

ReputationRep:
    how can they be so shelterd, Most people know where the bolier is and how to cook beans lol.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon most of them are playing up how dumb or outspoken or generally dim they are to get on telly..

ReputationRep:
    Are all their parents really rich? A few of them look like right tramps.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd. The thing I found most disturbing was the ages of some of them....e.g. 25?!
    Amazing how far some people will go to embarass themselves on national TV for the chance of a round the world trip...

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I deserve a world trip more than them - even if they are prepared to shame themselves on national TV.

At least, I've learnt how to heat beans.

ReputationRep:
    Can you watch iplayer overseas?

ReputationRep:
    it makes me feel better about me, least i can cook and turn on a cooker lol
    i can't believe they can't do that

ReputationRep:
    guys... where can i watch this??? sounds to me its a show that can make me feel better about myself please send a link

ReputationRep:
    That show is shocking, so much to rant about but I'll refrain.

ReputationRep:
    The problem lies originally with the parents, despite what the show cleverly tries to skip over.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw a few minutes of this on iPlayer and if any of them were my children, I'd change the locks while they were out one day.

ReputationRep:
    I was astounded by how little some of them knew about the real world. Not being able to heat up a tin of beans is just plain ridiculous :facepalm2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I thought it was shocking that their parents let them get like that. They all need a good slap, to be honest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.