Turn on thread page Beta

Young, Dumb and Living off Mum watch

ReputationRep:
    His name was Orion. He was the best out of the lot. They sent him home for that reason. That black guy is good too.

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean about being biased though. Like the guy havin a go at the hotel manager. His mum was like 'I respect him for that because he is well outspoken and that's not a bad thing'. WTF? Shouting and belittling your boss?

ReputationRep:
    haha Dina is so annoying
    I kinda like that girl that shouted at her though ahah

ReputationRep:
    Those drunk girls and the 'outspoken' guy deserve a punch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    Anyone watching this the kids are auwful! :eek:
    I went to school with Rachael, she hasnt changed at all

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    You're easily manipulated, people.

ReputationRep:
    how can they be so shelterd, Most people know where the bolier is and how to cook beans lol.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon most of them are playing up how dumb or outspoken or generally dim they are to get on telly..

ReputationRep:
    Are all their parents really rich? A few of them look like right tramps.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd. The thing I found most disturbing was the ages of some of them....e.g. 25?!
    Amazing how far some people will go to embarass themselves on national TV for the chance of a round the world trip...

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I deserve a world trip more than them - even if they are prepared to shame themselves on national TV.

At least, I've learnt how to heat beans.

ReputationRep:
    Can you watch iplayer overseas?

ReputationRep:
    it makes me feel better about me, least i can cook and turn on a cooker lol
    i can't believe they can't do that

ReputationRep:
    guys... where can i watch this??? sounds to me its a show that can make me feel better about myself please send a link

ReputationRep:
    That show is shocking, so much to rant about but I'll refrain.

ReputationRep:
    The problem lies originally with the parents, despite what the show cleverly tries to skip over.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw a few minutes of this on iPlayer and if any of them were my children, I'd change the locks while they were out one day.

ReputationRep:
    I was astounded by how little some of them knew about the real world. Not being able to heat up a tin of beans is just plain ridiculous :facepalm2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I thought it was shocking that their parents let them get like that. They all need a good slap, to be honest.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.