Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Wigan)
    Are all their parents really rich? A few of them look like right tramps.
    No and that's what i found strange :s Fair enough if they're rich, they don't have to do anything because they don't need to but the ones who aren't exactly rich i don't get it :s

ReputationRep:
    One of them has had 23 jobs and none lasted longer than a week. She was f***ing useless though.

ReputationRep:
    I really thought I had no common sense, but I was actually astounded when I watched this. Where on earth did they find these people?! One of them couldn't slice bread or crack an egg :eek:

I don't like the majority of them at all. That guy who shouted at the hotel manager has a really bad attitude that he needs to address. He is deluded if he thinks he will get further in life, by just scrounging off mummy and daddy's success :rolleyes:

Also didn't like Dina either... the way she called the hotel worker 'a slave'.

It's the parents fault though. I can't believe they've allowed their children to get this lazy and clueless.

ReputationRep:
    I could not believe some of them didn't know how hot water worked, or what a boiler or where it's normally positioned in a house to the point they had to go on the streets and ask people. How domestically sheltered are they? lol 'Hot water lasts forever' :curious:

It actually makes me glad my mum taught me these basic stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyPB)
    It actually makes me glad my mum taught me these basic stuff.
    Agreed!! I'm sure that they wouldn't want my pity, but I really feel sorry for the majority of these contestants. They will probably struggle once in the real world.

ReputationRep:
    I would actually pay good money to punch Nicola in the face. Her voice is rape for my ears.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted nicola out
    shes so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    I was really annoyed when Jay was kicked out. He did do well unlike that rachel and Nicola who brought something new, against the rules.

I can't wait to see next week's episode. Everyone seems to hate Rachel and Nicola apart from Danielle whom I haven't seen say much.

ReputationRep:
    i'm starting to like danielle weirdly...hated her before
    before i liked rachel..but not anymore lol

ReputationRep:
    I hate all of them except the gay guy and the black gay guy.

Yes I associate through sub-categories.

Hmm that post makes me look like a gay lover, I assure you I am NOT

ReputationRep:
    I love this show!

I don't think Jay or Orion (they voted him out because he was the best? :confused:) should have gone though

Spoiler:
    Show

Rachael :love:

ReputationRep:
    Tis a really good series, really do wonder about some people though

ReputationRep:
    That Nicola needs to be put down...

I'll admit, I'm pretty lazy and useless however these guys take it to a whooooooole new level. It's just annoying to watch more than anything to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    That Nicola needs to be put down...

I'll admit, I'm pretty lazy and useless however these guys take it to a whooooooole new level. It's just annoying to watch more than anything to be honest.
    Yeah, like here going on at that note ungrateful *****

ReputationRep:
    That rachael seems a bit cukoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3.14159265358979323846264)
    That rachael seems a bit cukoo
    I like your username haha

ReputationRep:
    I think rachel's the best character
    still don't understand how they voted off the two gay guys, they were behaving quite well

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure Jay or Orion really needed to be there. They were both by far the most capable imo.

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was decent barring the elimination process.

ReputationRep:
    I love this show in a I want to hurt poor animals sort of way. The kids are awful and the girls are so *****y :sigh: Nikki and Dina :argh::argh::argh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.