Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That Nicola girl is just too irritating. You're 25 ffs how pathetic do you look/sound :mad:

ReputationRep:
    where can i watch it!!!!! i dont live in the UK i want to watch it online!! link??? torrents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FAILINGKID)
    where can i watch it!!!!! i dont live in the UK i want to watch it online!! link??? torrents?
    stick a uk proxy in and you may be able to get on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    stick a uk proxy in and you may be able to get on it
    whats the name of the website?

ReputationRep:
    Sean is so pretty It's the only reason I watch it :love:

Orion was pretty too. Sean better stay in now What else will I do? xD

Dogan is like Dante off Waterloo Road. :yes:

Ahem. Otherwise. Nicola is annoying. Dina is irritating. Rachel is the only girl that I remember being decent- apart from joining up with Nicola :mad:

Don't remember any more :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Sean is so pretty It's the only reason I watch it :love:

Orion was pretty too. Sean better stay in now What else will I do? xD

Dogan is like Dante off Waterloo Road. :yes:

Ahem. Otherwise. Nicola is annoying. Dina is irritating. Rachel is the only girl that I remember being decent- apart from joining up with Nicola :mad:

Don't remember any more :p:
    YES!
    And yess!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FAILINGKID)
    whats the name of the website?
    Dunno, google it

ReputationRep:
    I like this show - well at least the bits when its all kicking off! It seems to have quite a low-budget/ametur feel to it.. Can you beleive the girl thats 25 years old?? What a joke! I think things will sadly be much calmer now that Rachel has been voted off.

ReputationRep:
    This weeks episode was just :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Nicola today.:vroam:

lol. She's allergic to jobs.

Rachel was right to go though- Nicola should have gone with her

Glad Sean's still in. More time to admire the view

ReputationRep:
    Danielle seriously cannot be that stupid....surely?
    'Who's our president?'...'What's a Prime Minister?'....'What do they do?'

Nicola looks at home on a farm, as an animal, although that'd probably be insulting to the Cows and Pigs to be honest. Rachel doesn't even annoy me that much, she is JUST A LITTLE bit disgusting mind.

Dogan is the only one who's not completely useless I swear, he's just a knob. Dina is alright about the house just useless elsewhere...Sean just seems a bit, of a whiney rhymes with witch - although his thief rant was quite amusing.

ReputationRep:
    Nicola should've been removed long ago. She is the most useless spoilt brat. On top she is 25yo!!! and living on her mum, then instead of appreciating her shes treating her like a slave. Nicola cant even manage to leave the toilet clean after using it, making others clean her dirty mess. I was shocked to see her making so much noise and throwing a tantrum about someone cleaning the kitchen and asking for it to be kept clean. She doesnt clean anything, even her own mess, let alone cleaning the kitchen. I think Sean should surely win the prize as he has been putting in a lots and lots of effort and energy to change, keep everything clean and in order. Even Dogan has made big steps in being an adult, but he is rich enough to fund his own trip round the world, where as has been Sean living with his poor nan so he must win the prize

ReputationRep:
    Nicola should've been removed long ago. She is the most useless spoilt brat. On top she is 25yo!!! and living on her mum, then instead of appreciating her shes treating her like a slave. Nicola cant even manage to leave the toilet clean after using it, making others clean her dirty mess. I was shocked to see her making so much noise and throwing a tantrum about someone cleaning the kitchen and asking for it to be kept clean. She doesnt clean anything, even her own mess, let alone cleaning the kitchen. I think Sean should surely win the prize as he has been putting in a lots and lots of effort and energy to change, keep everything clean and in order. Even Dogan has made big steps in being an adult, but he is rich enough to fund his own trip round the world, where as has been Sean living with his poor nan so he must win the prize

ReputationRep:
    I loved Dohan at the end, how you can hear him cheering as Nicola runs off crying. Lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    I love this show. the episode today was so damn funny. my highlight was when nicole got stuck in the mud twice lmao.

nicola is a disgrace imo. she's 25. it's ridiculous when I think about it. when im 25 i hope to be out of my parent's house and working.

I really like Dina now. She has matured alot since the first episode. Sean too.

Dogan is a cutie. I don't think he needs to be on the show. he seems pretty self-sufficient to me but he needs to sort out his attitude problem.

I have no opinion on danielle.

I was absolutely horrified at Rachel's hygiene today. her feet were super dirty and I was eating when they did that close-up. yuk. the toilet thing was grimy too. i can't believe she admitted on tv that she blew up that toilet like that. the right decison was made.

ReputationRep:
    Aww its mightent be as interesting now they arent fighting enough, tho the right person did go.

Ahh loving this show

Hated that black kid (apologies, can't remember his name) = stuck up sod and bossy

Dina = annoying, but loving the hair

Nikki = poor excuse for a 25yr old not to have a job and just sponge off her mum.

Dohan = good looking, but comes across as a bully IMO

Rachel = got alcohol issues, ie taking vodka and cider to a farm = what is the crack with that??

Shaun/Sean = annoying lil cretin!

Danielle = clueless about the majority of things in live, ie Prime minister and President . . :rolleyes:

It just amazes me at how sheltered some of these people are, ie not knowing where the boiler is, how to cook beans, how to work a washing machine. Gawd . . .

No idea who I want to win tbh . .

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately have been watching it as well.

ReputationRep:
    watched the third episode earlier; ew at rachel's feet..she needs a good scrub..seems like she just applies and applies without first washing..:|

ReputationRep:
    I wish Nicola went instead of Rachel. Dina is my favourite, she is really pretty...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.