Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I disagree about Sean winning - they are all also embarassingly attention seeking. Rachel was really bad with the whole 'i'm crying for the cleaners!' amongst many other things..I'm not sure if Danielle is just thick or playing it up 'Isn't George Bush our President?' Seriously.

I bet they weren't told about the title/piss take voice overs when they signed up

ReputationRep:
    I want Do and Dina to get together haha
    I really like her now, and idk, I think they'd be cute, like when he came in with all his nose stuff on and was like attacking her, it was cute!
    Anyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    Rachel was the right person to go-not only disgusting with hygiene but also she looks like she could have an alcohol problem (her mum's reason why it wasn't a problem was bull****). I like all of the others, they've made steps forward. Nicola is a disgrace, she is 25! Dina commented on that, saying she wanted to be giving stuff to her dad when she was 25, which I totally agree with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryBakewell)
    I want Do and Dina to get together haha
    I really like her now, and idk, I think they'd be cute, like when he came in with all his nose stuff on and was like attacking her, it was cute!
    Anyone else?!

I think so too! When he attacked her, I was like awwwwwww!

Nicola needs to go. Honestly, 25 and so useless. And she hated cleaning and jobs. She needs to grow up.

Sean is soooooo pretty. I think he should be a model!

I really like Danielle right now. She may be a little dumb but I think she's ok. haha! I loved her bit at the funfair!

ReputationRep:
    Nicky is a useless sack of ****, period.

ReputationRep:
    Rachael's feet made me sick......

ReputationRep:
    I was torn between laughing and wanting to hit most of the girls last night (especially Nicola). I work on a farm on Saturdays(:oink: :sheep:), so I'm used to the whole animal handling thing, but the guys dealing with the pigs were ridiculous, and alcohol, on a farm?

Amazing how Nicola suddenly had a cold when she had to do something. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I think so too! When he attacked her, I was like awwwwwww!

Nicola needs to go. Honestly, 25 and so useless. And she hated cleaning and jobs. She needs to grow up.

Sean is soooooo pretty. I think he should be a model!

I really like Danielle right now. She may be a little dumb but I think she's ok. haha! I loved her bit at the funfair!
    They had best get together at the end of the series! Though he lives in essex and she lives up north...aha planning their relationship..but they're so cute!

And might aswell say, agree on all of that haha, Seans so sweet lol

Danielle pissed me off at first, but shes actually grown on me so much, she does actually want to try I think, i want to give her a hug though!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I love this show haha.
    I love Dina and Do and Sean is very pretty
    Danielle seems a bit thick but not very confident.
    Nicola does my ******* head in, and so did Rachel...erm she didn't wash?! They had been in the house for like 2 weeks and she still didn't know how to work the washing machine..wtf?

Really bugged me when her and her mum were going on about her being 'bullied' when really she was just disliked because she was annoying lol.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel was the best character
    was her mum jennifer sauders

ReputationRep:
    I think Rachel has an obvious alcohol problem that her mother cannot accept.

If she's spending all her money on alcohol instead of the house, drinking in the morning and carrying round bottles of wine and beer in her bag with her then its quite obvious she needs help

ReputationRep:
    Nicola just makes my blood boil. Doghan is kinda hot. Dina seems like she's actually matured a lot since starting. And Rachel was better off out of it, and hopefully she's on her way now to AA!

ReputationRep:
    Dina is my fave
    her style is stunning and she's the youngest but more mature than the rest of them.
    It's deffo between her and that guy who said Rachel was a thief. They're the most grown up.
    And good riddance to rachel... that brown hair 25 year old needs to leave next. Eugh.. they're soo annoyin

ReputationRep:
    Nikki, and Rachel, rough as, lol, and what is up with them always getting drunk. I mean get a life. The other 4 dont seem that bad, especially Dina who is pretty fit. Dogan my favourite though, him for the win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudioGirl)
    Dina is my fave
    her style is stunning and she's the youngest but more mature than the rest of them.
    It's deffo between her and that guy who said Rachel was a thief. They're the most grown up.
    And good riddance to rachel... that brown hair 25 year old needs to leave next. Eugh.. they're soo annoyin
    I think Dina will win, she certainly does seem more normal than Rachel or Nicola. The whole thing about her not taking showers and not cleaning after herself, its just :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Sean is so pretty It's the only reason I watch it :love:
    :yep: i second this......

he looks/sounds gay? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i don't see why rachel or jay went
    i thought they were both generally really polite

i mean Rachel was just disorganised and lazy
    like a lot of teenagers
    but she was more polite than any of the others
    she just seemed pretty normal minus apparently not showering regularly

sean seems decent, but a bit stuck up
    dina and dogan are both rude
    nicola is just horrible
    and whats with danielle "sketti"
    is she retarded :|

i don't understand why orion went either
    since he was "the best" :|
    and then after that the worst got voted out
    and its voted by the parents anyway
    which makes it completely biased

eugh

ReputationRep:
    When it comes down to the final 2, who's gonna win?
    I mean, as the teen goes, so does their parent, so in the final bit, its gona be just 2 parents, so obviously they're gona vote for their own kid. Like when it's 7 of them its different, because there's a lot to compare it to and everything, but with just 2 of them, that really really is gonna be biased...

I still stand by that Dina and Do have to get together :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    The girl with the clumpy mascara, orange foundation, extensions and pale pink lipstick - and her mum's reaction to her swearing.. wtf? You brought the dumbest child into the world and it's her language you find embarrassing?!?!?!?!
    agree completely:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I loved it when rachael goes 'you're a little **** bag' to sean

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.