Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They might get all of the parents back to vote in the final, or else it won't be up to the parents at all.

I think they are all as bad as each other, very irritating and generally very rude to everyone else.
    I thought some of them were unnecessarily nasty at the end yesterday after the vote.

ReputationRep:
    This last one was the first episode I'd seen, probably the last... it is a pretty boring show tbh.
    Disappointed that Rachel went, thought she came across as quite well-spoken, polite, quite pretty too. There are worse; the guy she calls a **** at the end for example - what a douchebag.

ReputationRep:
    Gah Nicola :banghead:

I'm disappointed Rachel went, I think she could have learnt a lot more. Nicola shouldn't win even if it's to show that you can get away with getting to 25 and doing sod all still.

I have warmed to Dina, I also want to know how they can put 25 year olds and 17 year olds directly against each other, Dina is by far not the worse in the show :girl:

ReputationRep:
    I hate the way that son of the nightclub manager (whatever his name is) speaks to girls, ugh.

ReputationRep:
    Lool its hilarious

I love the thin guy who lives with his nan i forgot his name but hes well cuuute

and good riddance to rachel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryBakewell)
    I still stand by that Dina and Do have to get together :P
    agreeed :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I saw the title when browsing through the channels and couldn't even bring myself to watch and now I know why. It's what some people may call TV trash.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the whole bunch, my favourite has to be Danielle. Whilst I am annoyed by all the others, I have a soft spot for Danielle.

I just see a bit of myself in her. I don't think she's lazy. I just think she is lacking in confidence, gives up on things too quickly and may have a low self esteem. I think what she needs is encouragement from her parents and her peers, that she can get on and do things. Then she can make progress and become pro active.

She has a lot of potential to develop into a mature woman. She just needs help along the way. Not complete ridicule.

Whilst some of the others in there, I don't have any sympathy for. The likes of Dina and Dogan I think just simply don't try and can not be bothered. I don't like their attitudes.

My favourite quote of the series is when they are all cooking in the kitchen on their farming challenge:

"What's a sieve?"

"It's that thing with circles in it"

ReputationRep:
    "What's a sieve?"

"It's that thing with circles in it"
    :rofl:

That, and the whole thing with Sean right at the beginning:

"You want cheese?" - Nan

"No, I don't want exotic today" - Sean

But yeaaaah. New episode tonight, ja? Wonder who'll go out?

-prays that Nicola leaves-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzie_Apples)
    i don't see why rachel or jay went
    i thought they were both generally really polite

i mean Rachel was just disorganised and lazy
    like a lot of teenagers
    but she was more polite than any of the others
    she just seemed pretty normal minus apparently not showering regularly

sean seems decent, but a bit stuck up
    dina and dogan are both rude
    nicola is just horrible
    and whats with danielle "sketti"
    is she retarded :|

i don't understand why orion went either
    since he was "the best" :|
    and then after that the worst got voted out
    and its voted by the parents anyway
    which makes it completely biased

eugh
    I was really annoyed when they voted orion off! he was clearly the best, and they did the opposite of the rules by voting him off.
    I wanted rachel to stay too, she was much more tolerable than Dina or Dogan, they're both spiled rude brats, and Rachel was blatantly bullied too, even if she didnt wash! Who cares.
    I was happy when Jay went because he was just really selfish when they were doing that fashion show, he seemed a right egotistical moron.

I want Dina and Dogan to get kicked off, but had a horrible feeling one of them will win. Sean's ok..but a bit of a sheep, and Danielle's just unfortunately idiotic, but quite funny to watch ^.^

ReputationRep:
    yayy nicolas gone
    sometimes it was well hard to make out what she was saying

Danielle is so thick but shes cute sometimes like when the chickens were gonna get killed an she was like "aww bless them"

Rachel was annoying cos she kept on acting dumb like "this is washing my clothes for me", uhh hence the name?

next weeks one looks funny with the lil kids

ReputationRep:
    lol danielle can't help but love her

ReputationRep:
    I only started watching last week but I really liked Rachel. Ok she didn't wash which is quite disgusting but she seemed really nice.
    I hate Dogan and I was so glad Nikki got voted off. I can't decide whether I like Dina. Danielle makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    oh the fourth episodes on ?:grin: goes on iplayer**

ReputationRep:
    Although Nicky (?) was pretty useless most of the time, I think that Dogan was being a bit of an a***. Out of the remaining contestants, I think Danielle or Shaun should win.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like Dogan's behaviour. He was being so rude. But I do think it was a good thing that Nicola left. She's 25 for God's sake. She shouldn't even be like that.

I quite like Dina but I sometimes find her annoying.

I really like Daniell and Sean. Sean is so helpful and nice and Danielle is just so funny. She makes me laugh. Probably because I'm a bit like her!

Danielle to win!

ReputationRep:
    Think Dogan should go next...he needs to learn that you can't treat people the way that he does. He is absolutely vile to anyone that doesn't agree with him. And his stupid mother defends that by saying "i always taught him to speak his mind cos that way people know where they stand". Yes lady but theres being honest and theres being tactful and you need to teach your son some manners.

I think Danielle should win as she seems to be the only one that is actually nice but I reckon Dina will win though not sure why she's on that show. she's only 17 and I don't know any 17 year olds that support themselves anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellsbells3032)
    Think Dogan should go next...he needs to learn that you can't treat people the way that he does. He is absolutely vile to anyone that doesn't agree with him. And his stupid mother defends that by saying "i always taught him to speak his mind cos that way people know where they stand". Yes lady but theres being honest and theres being tactful and you need to teach your son some manners.

I think Danielle should win as she seems to be the only one that is actually nice but I reckon Dina will win though not sure why she's on that show. she's only 17 and I don't know any 17 year olds that support themselves anyways.
    Completely agree, she said she only eats 6 things and she can make them all herself anyway.

I don't know who I hate more, Dogan or his mother. I can't stand her accent or the way she says 'dohun'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Completely agree, she said she only eats 6 things and she can make them all herself anyway.

I don't know who I hate more, Dogan or his mother. I can't stand her accent or the way she says 'dohun'.

lol, agreed.

ReputationRep:
    sean or danielle to win.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.