Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol @ them trying to teach

ReputationRep:
    Dina & Shaun have done amazingly well!

ReputationRep:
    Dow (sp?) seems like a prick tbh and his mum totally lets him away with anything. Although he isn't as dependant as the others.

ReputationRep:
    argh i bet danielle's gonna go, but it should be dogan!

that princess diana play was just.... :|

ReputationRep:
    WHAT???????? How on earth did that happen???? How bloody unfair on him.

ReputationRep:
    damn...that was tight of them, he should've won
    out of the three left, i think dina should win, even though i dont like her, i like her more than Do, and danielle wouldnt survive a round the world trip.

ReputationRep:
    SEAN SHOULDNT HAVE GONE!! (also hes kinda cute...)

Do is just annoying! -.-

ReputationRep:
    This isn't fair at all. Sean went out because he's improved the least and is consistently good but isn't Dina just the same. At this point in the competition the parents shouldnt be allowed to twist the rules as they have before.

Seans grandma is weak and unlike the rest of them isnt manipulative and the other parents took advantage of this and ganged up on her. It's so unfair because Sean deserved to win.

I would support Dina but I'm now so against her dad so I'm left with just Dohan Danielle sucks there's no way she should get the trip. This show seriously makes the wrong eliminations all the time!!

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I cannot believe that the BBC would allow the biased and agenda ridden judging of the "panel" to continue. It's a battle of the parents and not the children, you will notice that in the case of Sean (who was eliminated this week) that his only downfall was the timidity of his nana who did not have a manipulative and democratic streak like the rest of the parents and therefore was unable to slyly argue her "little angel" out of getting the chop. Sean has made the most progress, gave the biggest effort and the best performance in that task and was eliminated for it.Thus, rewarding the likes of Danielle who was completely incompetent and astonishingly ignorant in her task!
    The rule for judging is that the worst person in the task should go, Sean was the best! I couldn't be more annoyed at the bending of the rules and the punishment of good work and outstanding effort!
    Dina has been consistently good throughout the show (which they sent Sean off for) and has had the same number of mishaps as Sean but unfortunately for Sean, DIna's dad is very sly and sides with the correct parents in the deliberation room. He is aware that Danielle's oh sooo sooo tiring mother is impossible to reason wit, blinded with the prospect of her "precious pest" getting a trip around the world. SO what does Dina's dad do? He attacks the weakest parent in the room, Sean's nan.
    This is soooo annoying. DIna's dad and Danielle's dad are so biased.
    Dogan to win now! Although the true winner is Sean!
    At least his mother isn't as calculating as the others and has the decency to admit that Dogan could have been eliminated in that task for his own fault.
    Shame on the BBC. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudioGirl)

Shame on the BBC. :eek3:
    I think it was wrong to decide on a panel consisiting of their own mums and dads - most parents are naturally biased towards their children, and parents of spoiled children are doubly so. Does anyone remember Rachel's mum complaining abotu the treatment she received form everyone else? Instead of being ashamed of her daughter who didn't shower, clean up after herself or pay into the house budget, she defended her precious little princess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Felt really sorry for Do. He was so hopeless when preparing. Couldn't even spell 'lesson'. Then he was overpowered by Shaun who didn't even give him a chance. I know he's a **** and his own fault but I felt bad for him.

Dina to win.

ReputationRep:
    Dogan doesnt need the trip...his parents are rich enough to pay it for him -.-

ReputationRep:
    Reasons why Shaun/Sean shouldn't have gone:

He was valuable eye candy xD Haha.
    His nan couldn't stick up for him and so the parents ganged up on her, knowing she couldn't fight back
    Dina is exactly the same, but not as good!
    He was clearly the best at the task, his only fault being he didn't let Dogan have a say- makes a change! However, Dogan could easily have interrupted but seeing as he didn't prepare anyway, he was not going to was he?

Who should win?

None of them really.

Dina is ok. With a round the world trip, she could probably go shopping around the world.

Danielle will just be like Africa? What's that? Then claim all the attractions are boring or something.

Dogan will spend his time drinking or bad mouthing the staff where he stays.

Sean would have actually taken an interest and used it to his advantage- remember the art gallery? Everyone else either went to pub [Dogan], sat down [Dina, Danielle] or walked around pretending to understand [Nicola].

Sean should have won!

I guess Dina's the next best, then Dogan then Danielle.

Please don't let Danielle win. She'd waste the trip.

ReputationRep:
    that was unfair.......... ah well at least danielle's still there to laugh at

ReputationRep:
    It really seems that Dogan's is oblivious to his faults and is desperate for him to win.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised Danielle even knew what the Eiffel Tower was... Dear Lord she is so effing useless.

ReputationRep:
    This is just ridiculous. The whole point was to award a round the world trip to the person who was the most competent at the end. Sean deserved it. I don't think the others would even survive the trip if they won. Dogan would probably get himself arrested or killed for picking a fight with the wrong person and Danielle just has no chance. Dina might, although can she even go on the trip alone at 17?

I suppose the concept is flawed. It assumes that the person who is the most competent has also improved the most but obviously they're all starting from different points and they're all different ages. The parents want their kids to improve and it doesn't make sense to them to evict those who could benefit from staying in. They also want to reward improvement rather than those who could already look after themselves. I think it would have been better to not have any evictions and then reward the most improved at the end. Still, the producers should have reminded the parents of the rules. Sean was so good at the teaching task today. On the other hand, if they'd done it properly, those left would have been completely competent by now and people would have got bored of watching. It'd also be impossible to pick a winner.

Was anyone else stunned that two of them (Dina and Danielle I think) didn't know what the words 'historical figure' meant?

ReputationRep:
    God, that annoyed me so much. Sean had done really well, improved well, and was helpful and actually nice all round, worked hard, and supportive in the house.
    He should not have gone. Danielle really should have, I mean agreeing that Diana died by her car crashing into the Eiffel Tower, come the heck on, even for that alone. Madness!
    Out of who is left, Dina to win, she has definatly grown up the most, but she is 17, and very few 17 yr olds are indepedant adults.
    Really really annoyed me. And only 1 week left! Madness, I cry!

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth was Sean booted out?! He took part in every task and didn't complain or whinge like the others. He did quite well in the teaching task. Dogan or Danielle should have gone.

ReputationRep:
    Sean and Orion should just be brought back.

The others are useless and Danielle, bless her, is really dumb!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.