Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shalarmay)
    You raise a good point. I now can't go out clubbing with my old friends at home, because of this. I don't think any girl would go clubbing without makeup, surely you must agree with that?

Why all the hostility?

ive been clubbing several times with no make up on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    Countdown, I would have accepted Countdown but Emmerdale! :mad:
    Oooh Emmerdale hard luck :/
    My dad taped over my dance display for the golf seriously wtf!
    I was such a good dancer aswell but no one will ever know

ReputationRep:
    I'm at home over the summer. I attend a London university, actually.
    I think by "freeloading" they mostly meant that your parents still give you money for doing nothing...

And Hot Damn you deserve rep but idk if it should be neg cause you're obnoxious or pos because of this ridonkulously skilled trolling!

ReputationRep:
    A moisturiser is for weeks. A mother is for life. I hope you realise you made a terrible mistake here.

ReputationRep:
    I would put dry skin on the same level as cystic acne.
    That's such a stupid comment. I've had both skin conditions (and seemingly had the dry skin much worse than you too). I can't imagine what severe eczema's like, but since that's not what you've got, cystic acne makes the person feel really self-conscious. Dry skin just makes a shallow diva self-conscious. The two are nothing alike. One can be solved simply and CHEAPLY, the other often requires medical treatment, can leave scarring on the skin and is difficult to cover up/treat short term.

ReputationRep:
    You raise a good point. I now can't go out clubbing with my old friends at home, because of this. I don't think any girl would go clubbing without makeup, surely you must agree with that?

Why all the hostility?
    Because you freaked and made your mother cry over £3 or so worth of moisturizer that she thought was empty? (i know £200 but that's for a full one yours was empty) She was trying to do you a favor by cleaning up after you and you throw stuff at her over it?

Basically the hostility is because you make me and probably a lot of others physically sick

ReputationRep:
    thats mums for u, my mum would do the same and throw my stuff away and say she didnt kno were it was until id find out it was binned. HOWEVER ur reaction i think was a lil over the top. my mum means more to me than dry skin. id advise u to apologise and show u mean it, ur mum dont deserve that

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be about something serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    I'd go anywhere without makeup. I'm sorry you feel that you're so ugly that you can't be seen in a dark, crowded place without makeup. Life must suck for you.
    Actually, quite a few of the clubs I go to in central London would probably kick girls out who aren't wearing any makeup. Strict dress codes.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, quite a few of the clubs I go to in central London would probably kick girls out who aren't wearing any makeup. Strict dress codes.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    So you've woken up at midnight, or it's taken you all day to find the stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, DRESS code. Jeez.

1) Your mother technically paid for it like you said, so why should you feel in the right throwing a ***** fit when she accidentally throws away the last scrapings??

2) If this is your attitude to such minor things, you don't deserve the damn money in the first place! Go and work for your precious moisturiser. What would you do if you couldn't afford it? I sure as hell hope your parents stop giving you the money after this hissy fit, then you'll know what it's like to have to use something that's next best. You'll probably learn from it too.

3) If you don't feel like you can go out without make up on, then maybe you need to learn to accept what you have rather than hiding behind cream and make up all day. I'm very sorry you have a skin condition, I know they cause a lot of distress. But caking make up on is NOT going to help. Do yourself a favour and learn to live without it for a bit.

4) If it's poking out the bin then what's wrong with getting it out? God if it was that important you would have done everything you could to rescue the last dregs before going off at your mother. Get a grip, wipe the bottle clean and use the bloody precious stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Dress codes.. Or look good codes? If you can't get in without make-up on, that means you should see your GP.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly there was a tiny bit in it so not that bad. You say it takes 2-3 days for this order to come, presuming you've ordered it today which i'm guessing by your spoilt lifestyle you have [out of your mothers money who you have recently swore at and threw things at] it will come by Thursday - now tell me who goes out clubbing on a monday, tuesday or wednesday night? Or is mummy paying for you to go clubbing as well as paying for your "my oh so precious moisturizer on, that if i don't have it my skin cakes and foundation just won't go on! oh god help me before i commit suicide."

Quite frankly the way you've got mad over it isn't a problem to me, as i'm sure every human being has had an argument with friends/family for binning/destroying personal possessions. However do you not realize your mum made a SIMPLE MISTAKE, and considering she pays for this stuff, and is paying for your new batch it's not that bad. Secondly how you continue to go on about how you really really need this stuff is irritating me, maybe you do need it that badly, however i don't think it means you need to swear at your mum, throw things at her, make her cry and not feel sorry for it. I suggest you go upstairs, say "sorry mum, for flipping out over my moisturizer but you know how much that means to me and i'm very sorry, it won't happen again. However please ask me next time before throwing anything away, thanks mum" Then give her a big hug, and to really show your sorry use her allowance that she so generously gives to you go down the shop, god forbid without makeup on, and buy her a box of chocolates or some flowers then wait patiently for your "oh so precious moisturizer"

Okay?
    If you dare, make a post "but it means so much to me, she shouldn't have done that" etc,etc you are quite clearly a fool, and deserve to not only never have an allowance again, but you will not deserve the right to sleep in your mothers house, go back to University or have a life.
    Bye now.

ReputationRep:
    I could never ever shout and swear at my mum, please, thats asking for a beating and it's also downright disrespectful. I don't understand how some teenagers do that to their parents and their parents let them get away with it.
    As for making you're mum cry... you're wrong for that plain and simple, don't expect any sympathy cos you're not the victim in the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Your 21 and you behave like that? Wow calm down.

ReputationRep:
    My GOD child you need help, what is wrong with you?! You need to sit down and consult your values....twisted spoilt cow! tut!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Oh. My. God. Grow the hell up! Your skin isn't going to die because you left it for a week without moisturiser. Go upstairs and apologise for being such a spoilt little brat!
    THIS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786_786)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

i cannot beleive your asking this! i feel sorry for your mom! go and apologise like now! and NO you shouldn't make her pay for it, did you pay for all the nappies etc she bought for you? ...didn't think so!
    She probably had diamond encrusted nappies because lower end nappies don't work as well (!)

God, dry skin big deal, the world will really end because some spoilt brat doesn't have hydrated skin for what? What is it that you're going to do that means you have to have smooth skin? Are you going to invent a cure for cancer? Thought not, so just grow up and apoligise to your mother because she doesn't deserve someone like you.

If it has a little bit left then tell your mother to not chuck it away. Go to her and say to her 'That chavy cream is really important to me so please don't chuck it out'

Simple as.

Did you expect people to go 'awww don't worry it was your mum's fault that you threw a fit over nothing'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    You are a spoilt little cow who needs to be shot.

I hope your skin withers and dies.
    Shot :eek: That's a bit OTT, how about she should have to go 2 weeks without moisturiser? (She'll wish she was shot)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.