The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BumperBo
Because you freaked and made your mother cry over £3 or so worth of moisturizer that she thought was empty? (i know £200 but that's for a full one yours was empty) She was trying to do you a favor by cleaning up after you and you throw stuff at her over it?

Basically the hostility is because you make me and probably a lot of others physically sick

This. I agree with 95% of the posts here.

Get a job, pay for it yourself, learn some ******* manners and apologise. If I had the misfortune to meet you I'd tell you to grow the **** up. It's your mum's moisturiser since she probably paid for it, and her house, so live like a normal person and stop complaining, or get out!
Reply 121
You have become my poster child for birth control...
Reply 122
Shalarmay
What a vulgar, callous response. I attend a top 5 university, so failing is an unlikely option. This future that you attempt to paint is practically impossible, I would never touch drugs.

and what? this means that you can be a bitch to the woman that loves you unconditionally, This post made me really sad. Its highlighted to me that people like you actually do exsist. You come a cross to me as a pompos stuck up spoilt little brat. The only fault your mother seems to have made is loving you... :mad:
okay. i understand how horrible having dry skin is. i moisturise daily and the skin on my face still flakes off every morning, but i've learned to live with it.
its understandable that you were upset because your mom "binned your personal belonging", but your reaction was completely uncalled for. it was a mistake and she was obviously just trying to help and be "motherly". you're ******* 21. learn to act like your age. she's the one who had to live with you in her womb for 9 months and tolerate the likes of you for another 21 years. she's done so much for you, and you throw things around and swear at her for binning almost-finished moisturiser that SHE indirectly paid for?

i'm not going to say "its only moisturiser" because i know how important it is, but when compared to your mom's happiness its out of the question. go apologise profusely now and please, please, PLEASE,

**** Off Back To Playgroup.
Reply 124
Have I missed something here? Is there a reason why you could not just have taken it out of the bin, wiped the pot, and used the rest of the cream?
Lizj
Have I missed something here? Is there a reason why you could not just have taken it out of the bin, wiped the pot, and used the rest of the cream?

I agree, it was an honest mistake and you're a bitch for lashing out like that:mad:
Reply 126
Apologise to the woman. She is your MOTHER, she birthed you and she loves you more than any other living being on this earth. You have no right to ask her to pay for a whole new pot when she threw out a little bit that she didn't know was being used. How dare you make your mum cry over something thats just trivial. And being in a top 5 uni....You mum's proud, but she ain't that proud. Also, agree with Lizj. What's wrong with taking said shut pot out of the bin, wiping off the bits of binmank on it, and using it?
Reply 127
Shalarmay
Okay, so I woke up today to find that my expensive La Prairie moisturizer had disappeared. It was nearly empty, but had a little left to last me the week.

So, I went downstairs thinking that it had been put in a drawer or something. To my shock, it was poking out of the bin! It was slimy and amongst food from last night. I lost it. I rely on this moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and smooth, I can't deal with dry skin. So, I stormed into the study and confronted my mother. She explained that she presumed the moisturizer was empty, but I found that completely unacceptable and screamed in her face. I swore at her and threw things around the room. She's now disappeared upstairs, I think she's crying.

I feel slightly bad, but what she did was totally out of order, as it will take several days for an order to arrive. Should I apologise or get her to pay for the new moisturizer? Which I was considering until I saw she was upset.
Flaming hell, it's just the end of a tube of stuff. I hope you either already have or will apologize.

Why do you need moisturizer, anyway? Do you actually have dry skin? Do you even know?
A bottle of moisturizer or your mum. Why are you even here considering whether to apologise or not.
Reply 129
You want to know how to approach the situation?...erm let me think, apologize perhaps? People do make mistakes you know.
Reply 130
And your mother does not have to pay for your stupid lotion. I bet she has better things to pay for (bills, shopping, council tax) besides making a troll look like less of a troll if that is possible
Reply 131
Shalarmay
WOW! What a nasty, vicious reply. Do you know what it feels like to have dry skin? She knows that I rely on my La Prairie. Wouldn't you expect to be asked before your personal property was binned?

Vicious reply??? This is a joke!! You are the most vicious in the world!!! Your mother should have broken your face!!!!
Shalarmay
Okay, so I woke up today to find that my expensive La Prairie moisturizer had disappeared. It was nearly empty, but had a little left to last me the week.

So, I went downstairs thinking that it had been put in a drawer or something. To my shock, it was poking out of the bin! It was slimy and amongst food from last night. I lost it. I rely on this moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and smooth, I can't deal with dry skin. So, I stormed into the study and confronted my mother. She explained that she presumed the moisturizer was empty, but I found that completely unacceptable and screamed in her face. I swore at her and threw things around the room. She's now disappeared upstairs, I think she's crying.

I feel slightly bad, but what she did was totally out of order, as it will take several days for an order to arrive. Should I apologise or get her to pay for the new moisturizer? Which I was considering until I saw she was upset.

You're a d*ck. Grow up, and learn some manners. Your mother was only trying to keep the house clean, and you act like a spoilt brat.

Dry skin is the least of your problems.

And yet some people still argue against abortion.
thecoolcat
It's times like these that make me wish Pokemon were real so Machoke could choke you.

That made me chuckle:biggrin:
Shalarmay
I would put dry skin on the same level as cystic acne. My foundation literally cakes off when I have dry skin, and I can't even consider applying bronzer or blusher.

Why all the swearing?

Eh why wear it then... :rolleyes:

Clearly get a grip like everyone else has said, read the posts, look at the majority verdict.
Shalarmay
I can't believe people are insulting me: 'troll', 'bitch'. All I wanted was some advice on how to approach the situation.

You swore/screamed and reduced your mother to TEARS (apparently) because of a little bit of moisturiser?

Expect insults. People on here actually have a little bit of RESPECT for their parents.

Now, if you're not a troll, get the hell upstairs and apologise. Preferably with a peace offering.
Funny trol, I'm surprised none of these idiots here realise ahahaha
You ******* bitch, If I was your mother I would have beat the **** out of you, not because you made her cry but you made her cry over such a trivial matter (3 quid moisturizer), and if you lay a hand on me, i would have probably sort you out for life. Good thing is i'm not your mother. ******* whore.
OP your problem is not life threatening, or nowhere as serious as you claim to be. Your mother loves you and would give anything to make you happy. How you made the one person who cares about you the most cry, is beyond me. Seriously and whole-heartedly apologize to your mother. Do something about your situation(household), so that something like this never happens again. You honestly need to start appreciate life more, including your mother!. There are people, who most unfortunately, never have the chance to feel the warmth and love of a mother. Open your eyes, and endeavour to keep your relationship intact.
Reply 139
chill out it's just a bottle of cream. it's not like ur skin is gonna rot like some george romeo's zombie **** by tmr. i understand how bad it is to have your personal stuff thrown away without permission. But she didnt know. I'm sure she would totally understand if you told her more nicely instead of unleashing hell on her. Losing temper won't make anything better, just worsens it - there you see, you made her cry.

you shouldn't even be asking all of us what to do man. IT'S F***ing OBVIOUS THAT YOU NEED TO GO APOLOGIZE...on top of tht ur an adult of 21 years of experience of life..obviously not a kid nymore..well you're acting like one.. hahah

And you said you went to a top 5 uni...isn't that all because of ur mom's effort in putting you through school and getting there? Like you would get it without her support, and ur repaying back just cus she dumped ur tiny **** in to a bin? wow it seems like you consider this ****** object more important than your mom's happiness, which is far way more worth it than a cream that brings you temporary happiness.

get real man.

Latest

Trending

Trending