Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, I just had a vision, I can see the moment you apoligise to your mum. You are quite clearly shallow and your life revolves around materialist goods and your appearance, not other people's feelings:

You: Mummy, I'm really sorry I shouted at you..

Mum: Oh well, since your sorry I forgive you.

You: Well now that everything's back to normal and I look like a half decent person, can I have some money to go buy a dress

Mum: No

You: Aww but mummy all my friends have it and I'll look silly at the pony club <insert tantrum here>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    You sound like you need a good slap.

Stop being a spoilt *****.
    QFTMFT!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand trolls, why don't they have anything better to do?

ReputationRep:
    over a bottle of cream :rolleyes: i hope you beg on your knees for her forgiveness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radgebanter)
    Oh wait, I just had a vision, I can see the moment you apoligise to your mum. You are quite clearly shallow and your life revolves around materialist goods and your appearance, not other people's feelings:

You: Mummy, I'm really sorry I shouted at you..

Mum: Oh well, since your sorry I forgive you.

You: Well not that everything's back to normal and I look like a half decent person, can I have some money to go buy a dress

Mum: No

You: Aww but mummy all my friends have it and I'll look silly at the pony club <insert tantrum here>
    :ditto:

The OP needs a slap

I hope they feel awful if it were their Mum that bought them the moisturiser. Look at how pathetic this is - it's about moisturiser!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I don't understand trolls, why don't they have anything better to do?
    They strap hamsters to knives you ******* moronic arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    They strap hamsters to knives you ******* moronic arse
    Witty.

ReputationRep:
    Stop spending silly amounts on moisturiser :p: Get some diprobase from the medicine counter at boots. £2.99 and you'll never have dry skin again. It's industrial moisturiser, it's amazing. And this is coming from someone who, if they don't use it at least once a day [usually twice] their eyes go red and swell up making it hard to see because the skin goes so dry and sore.

Go and apologise to your mother. Tell her you're sorry and you shouldn't have reacted like that. Ask her nicely if she could avoid trhwoing your stuff away in future, you can be responsible for your own stuff.

But yeh, stop being such a drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shalarmay)
    WOW! What a nasty, vicious reply. Do you know what it feels like to have dry skin? She knows that I rely on my La Prairie. Wouldn't you expect to be asked before your personal property was binned?
    Personal property? you are in her house aren't you? stuff like this used to happen all the time when I lived with my parents. Normally because we had been told 1000 times to tidy up and we didin't. Get a grip it's facial moisturiser nothing that can not be replaced. If you were genuinely bothered you would go to the shops now and buy something to last until your new order arrives. Clinque stuff is fantastic for dry skin and available from larger boots.

ReputationRep:
    You are DISRESPECTFUL and demonstrate a complete lack of SELF CONTROL.

The situation could have been handled in a nicer way:
    "Mum, did you put my moisturiser in the bin?"
    "Yeah, it was empty!"
    "It had a little in, that I could have used, but it's an easy enough mistake to make. Never mind, I'll just borrow some of yours/sister's/brother's/use Vaseline, until I go out and buy another bottle. I will pay for it myself, since I am an independent, intelligent woman who is self sufficient and is in COMPLETE control of herself. I am not a spoilt little brat who flies off the handle at the slightest provocation."

She is the woman who has given you the best years of your life, and you have the audacity to cuss in front of her, nay AT HER??

She probably feels like you have no respect for her, and is starting to think/worry that she has raised you in a bad way, if you are going to go out into the world and behave like a five year old at the slightest thing.

Your actions reflect what you think is acceptable behaviour.

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

apologise

tell her you love her

tell her you understand how wrong it was to swear at her

tell her you will work hard to demonstrate self control in the future, which will take time, but you want her to be proud of you

tell her you know she didnt raise you to behave this way

ReputationRep:
    What the ****, you pathetic little brat, all over a bloody moisturizer?? oh what? you can't handle dry skin? oh no! I feel sorry for your mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you know what it feels like to have a bratty, *****y, vacuous, violent teenage daughter? I'll take the dry skin over that.

THIS REPLY SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Oh. My. God. Grow the hell up! Your skin isn't going to die because you left it for a week without moisturiser. Go upstairs and apologise for being such a spoilt little brat!

I think a lot of people will share this response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    I can't believe you would treat your mum like that. Hasn't your Dad brayed you all over the house yet? Thats what my Dad would have done, but thing is he'd have never have needed to coz I don't think I have even raised my voice to my mum.
    mister donut has been raised right!!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I feel slightly bad, but what she did was totally out of order, as it will take several days for an order to arrive. Should I apologise or get her to pay for the new moisturizer? Which I was considering until I saw she was upset.
    that you only feel slightly bad about what you did really made me laugh and your even considering trying to make her buy you a new one :eek: seriously though... you are a terrible terrible person

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I've just been looking at La Prairie products. The quantity is tiny and the majority are over £100! You ARE spoilt!

ReputationRep:
    You raise a good point. I now can't go out clubbing with my old friends at home, because of this. I don't think any girl would go clubbing without makeup, surely you must agree with that?

Why all the hostility?
    HOW can you place such importance on your appearance and the opportunity to go out for a few nights, and not care that you are a rude, selfish, disrespectful brat??

I would also have liked to include swearing in this post but I respect myself too much to be so vulgar, and my mother would be ashamed of me for using such crude language.

You need a wake up call. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)

I think a lot of people will share this response.
    Lol, they have, I've been quoted a million times.

ReputationRep:
    I really sympathise actually

I would apologise, then ask her to replace it. But kindly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    I'd go anywhere without makeup. I'm sorry you feel that you're so ugly that you can't be seen in a dark, crowded place without makeup. Life must suck for you.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

i am just LOVING reading this thread!!!!! Sorry sharlamay, i know you think this is real drama and its importanat to you, but thanks for entertaining me today!! I wanna scream and laugh and cry all at once. Great posts guys, I'm glad that 99% of TSRians are regular, decent people, who don't create drama for the attention!!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.