Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why couldn't OP just take it out of the bin?

Spoiler:
    Show
    And then perhaps put herself in there. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shalarmay)
    What a vulgar, callous response. I attend a top 5 university, so failing is an unlikely option. This future that you attempt to paint is practically impossible, I would never touch drugs.
    It wouldn't suprise me if you got in there by throwing a tantrum at the admissions board or you got mummy and daddy to bribe them. You really are a spoilt little brat. Of all the replies to your thread not one sides with you. Take the hint that you're in the wrong.

I have a whole load of dry skin conditions. ACTUAL conditions, not just a bit of dry skin that needs to be moisturised so that I can apply make up to it everyday. You know what I do if I've ran out of my creams, moisturisers and shampoos? I COPE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRiotRoses)
    If you are not a piece of unbelievably good trolling, then i've only one thing to say to you.

I would not be at all surprised if you are discovered dead within the next few years your body riddled with cociane, heroin and other various narcotics after you discovered all your wealth couldn't buy you real friends and anything that would fulfil you properly. Your attitude is utterly disgusting, vile and cretinous. You have and most likely will fail completely as a human being and the only one i feel sorry for in all of this is your mother for having birthed such a disgrace.
    sad to say this is prolly true

ReputationRep:
    Actually, quite a few of the clubs I go to in central London would probably kick girls out who aren't wearing any makeup. Strict dress codes.
    But you just said yourself that you are now home for the summer; go to the more local clubs and get over yourself. Go apologise to your mother you selfish little girl, or at the very least have the audacity to feel ashamed for what you have done.

ReputationRep:
    I would put dry skin on the same level as cystic acne. My foundation literally cakes off when I have dry skin, and I can't even consider applying bronzer or blusher.

Why all the swearing?

Try ID Bare Minerals as foundation instead of whatever it is you're wearing which apparantly "cakes off" your skin when you're not moisturised (HINT: that means you're using ****** ass foundation (NOTHING to do with your moisturiser). Try spending a bit more money on the foundation you use instead of the moisturiser).. ID Bare Minerals is good for your skin, has a natural SPF and is worth every penny (costs about 1/10th of what your moisturiser is worth)

ReputationRep:
    Wow! You're 21 and you still act like this. Well you can expect to be living with your parents for the rest of your life since you clearly don't have the maturity to behave properly. What do you think it will be like when you live by yourself and don't have the money or time to get this "La Prairie" moisturizer. Are you going to start smashing things and screaming at the top of your voice into your mid 40's? Grow the **** up and get used to the real world: people aren't perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Spoilt brat...If i were your mother, i would have given you a stinging slap by now...

ReputationRep:
    Some people aren't understanding this thread- the OP is asking for advice, not abuse. Yes, of course, it was wrong to scream and throw a tantrum in front of your mother like that, and you acknowledge that you were wrong. You just need to say sorry and learn from your mistakes. You should never feel the need to shout at somebody for something like that. Your mother realises you rely on the moisturiser, but she obviously didn't mean to deprive you of it. As she said, she thought it was empty- I'm sure most people would have done the same when clearing the house up. Plus, it's only a matter of cleaning the outside of the bottle, so surely you can just pick it out of the bin now and use it again (I mean, what's worse: getting your hands dirty for a minute or so, or having dry skin for a few days?)

Hope this all gets resolved.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, You behaved like a spoilt little child. You should go to your mother and tell her that you are sorry because that was out of order

ReputationRep:
    What a vulgar, callous response. I attend a top 5 university, so failing is an unlikely option. This future that you attempt to paint is practically impossible, I would never touch drugs.
    You always fall hardest and fastet from the top, just remember that

ReputationRep:
    I read some of the replies and they aren't really needed.

Just go into her room, apologise and learn from your mistake. - Just don't make this a habit and I'm sure your Mom won't throw out your moisturiser out again. If she is crying, do the daughter-mum thing and give her a cuddle and just simply say sorry and that you overacted over a little thing. Not really that hard and all the best...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Oh. My. God. Grow the hell up! Your skin isn't going to die because you left it for a week without moisturiser. Go upstairs and apologise for being such a spoilt little brat!
    this +infinity

ReputationRep:
    Wow I feel terrible for your mother. Her intentions were good, and you completely threw her down.

That was a major overreaction you had... over some moisturizing cream?!?!

ReputationRep:
    You my dear, need to grow up, as most people have said, you are seriously spoilt, who the hell makes their own mother cry for a a ******* moisturizer, i think your mums tears mean much more than your bloody dry skin, who gives a freaking ****, your not going to die are you. I think you just need to calm down, and not get angry over sometihng which is quite stupid tbh, and she said she presumed it was empty, some people do that, just grow up already, and dont make others cry because of a slightly small mistake. Go and say sorry, if you feel at all sorry for what you did, and just wait patiently for the cream, and maybe use another substitute.

ReputationRep:
    Go see a doctor, for both your anger issues and your dry skin. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    If this is serious the apologise you fool, why would you even need to ask for advice.

You're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap, I kept seeing this thread on my home page and thought it was a real problem with an indepth 9 page discussion and figured I might take something away from it by reading it.

The only thing I've taken away from this is that the majority of TSR has it's head on the right way round when it comes to [email protected]£*ed up spoilt brats. OP, you don't deserve a mother.

ReputationRep:
    9 pages...truly superb troll.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I woke up today to find that my expensive La Prairie moisturizer had disappeared. It was nearly empty, but had a little left to last me the week.

So, I went downstairs thinking that it had been put in a drawer or something. To my shock, it was poking out of the bin! It was slimy and amongst food from last night. I lost it. I rely on this moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and smooth, I can't deal with dry skin. So, I stormed into the study and confronted my mother. She explained that she presumed the moisturizer was empty, but I found that completely unacceptable and screamed in her face. I swore at her and threw things around the room. She's now disappeared upstairs, I think she's crying.

I feel slightly bad, but what she did was totally out of order, as it will take several days for an order to arrive. Should I apologise or get her to pay for the new moisturizer? Which I was considering until I saw she was upset.
    Oh cry me a river.

I've never read something so immature in my life. If I were your mother, I'd shove your face in that bin. Learn some manners ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LottanPottan)
    Try ID Bare Minerals as foundation instead of whatever it is you're wearing which apparantly "cakes off" your skin when you're not moisturised (HINT: that means you're using ****** ass foundation (NOTHING to do with your moisturiser).
    Actually, I use Chanel Vitalumiere foundation, which is supposed to hydrate dry skin. It's neither cheap nor '****** ass'. Still, I have problems with the caking if I don't apply my La Prairie prior to the application of Vitalumiere. La Prairie + Vitalumiere provides me with a fabulous complexion.

I'm not sure how a mineral foundation would be less cakey.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.