Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I processed my accommodation for NCL in March as my firm choice and it tells me underneath the login:

Payments £0.00
    Your accommodation application has been completed but will not be dealt with until you have met all the conditions of the academic offer and you have firmly accepted your offer of a place. If you have a query relating to the status of your academic offer, please contact the Admissions Office (undergraduates) by email at:[email protected] and for postgraduates, your relevant graduate school admissions. If you are a part-year student or an insurance or clearing applicant, your application will not be dealt with until after 1 September.

Does this mean if I get my grades on August 20th, they will consider my accommodation?

or

Will they give me a place earlier and then depending on whether I get the grades or not I will get to live in the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    You don't get assigned accommodation until you get your grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    You don't get assigned accommodation until you get your grades.
    Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.