The Student Room Group
Use your current UCAS logins, as it's the same year you're applying for. Ask the uni if it's possible to switch courses, and I'm sure you'll have to go through Clearing at some point as well.
mckenna
Hey, I have an conditional offer at Man Met for Media, Culture and Society, although I am unsure if I really want to study this course. I'm considering changing over to English Literature and Creative Writing so when it comes to applying, will I have to get a new UCAS application form password? Or can I simply just use my current password for UCAS?

Cheers

Just to clarify, were you planning on reapplying next year or changing course now? If it's at the same university I would ring them asap if you know you want to change and ask them if you can. If its the same university then its really an internal matter and if they have space and let them know then you can probably do it without too many problems. However, the sooner you let them know the better chance you stand, otherwise you will have to go through clearing or reapply. If you want to apply to a different university then you will probably need to follow the clearing/reapply route anyway. If you go via clearing you won't need another login, I think you probably would if you apply for entry in 2011 instead, though I'm not positive.

Latest