Turn on thread page Beta

Would you break up with your girl if you found out she'd been 'faking'? watch

They say a lot of girls fake their orgasms. I personally would definitely break up with a girl if it turned out she'd been lying to me this way, what about you? Or would you just feel embarrassed or hurt?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't break up with her. I'd find out how to perform a LOT better and improve in every single way.
    Of course, I would only date a girl that I genuinely like and care about, so I'd never be so stupid as to dump someone just because I wasn't perfect, as I would try to improve.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    I'd be bemused why she didn't tell me what she liked better.

Practice makes perfect.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't be the girls fault if you couldn't perform.

(Original post by starsdream2)
    It wouldn't be the girls fault if you couldn't perform.
    But it would be her fault that she'd decided to lie about it so that the guy couldnt' change his ways? Faking isn't the best solution and it's really deceptive.

ReputationRep:
    I heard a rumour that men can fake it too! It would probably hurt/embarrass me but I'd be more eager to learn than anything else... then when I'm all educated and **** I can **** the living daylights out of them and make them eat their words :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But it would be her fault that she'd decided to lie about it so that the guy couldnt' change his ways? Faking isn't the best solution and it's really deceptive.
    It depends on the guy. The girl may fake cause she doesn't want to bruise the guys ego or because she doesn't feel the guy would be able to handle being told that he can't perform.

It depends on how the guy would react.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd thank her for putting in the effort while I got mine ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    No, I'd thank her for putting in the effort while I got mine ...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'd first learn to **** her properly without her knowing. Then BAM! throw it all at her at once, she'll be thinking "Was he always this good?"
    Then I'd dump her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    They say a lot of girls fake their orgasms. I personally would definitely break up with a girl if it turned out she'd been lying to me this way, what about you? Or would you just feel embarrassed or hurt?
    They would only fake to make you feel better and doubtful would do it more than once in a row...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    They would only fake to make you feel better and doubtful would do it more than once in a row...
    Yeah that's what we want you to think. No wait, what?

Some girls just do it habitually because they are having sex with people who don't know what they're doing.
    That's not meant to be an insult before anyone hops on that; I am merely saying that it's hard to make a woman orgasm, we have loads of bits and it all ties in with emotions and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    The way I see it is, although faking can be deceptive and hurt people, the only reason I can think of that she didn't tell was because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. And even though she has done that anyway, she didn't do it to be spiteful or with malicious intent. Quite the opposite infact.

And maybe she didn't say anything because, she didn't actually mind . . . ? I don't always come when I have sex, but I always have a good time anyway.

Little bit too much info? Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephyrose23)
    The way I see it is, although faking can be deceptive and hurt people, the only reason I can think of that she didn't tell was because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. And even though she has done that anyway, she didn't do it to be spiteful or with malicious intent. Quite the opposite infact.

And maybe she didn't say anything because, she didn't actually mind . . . ? I don't always come when I have sex, but I always have a good time anyway.

Little bit too much info? Sorry.
    Not too much info...this is useful info :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    I heard a rumour that men can fake it too! It would probably hurt/embarrass me but I'd be more eager to learn than anything else... then when I'm all educated and **** I can **** the living daylights out of them and make them eat their words :yes:
    could but wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    :rofl:
    haha .... Thankyou kindly ...

ReputationRep:
    No, she probably is tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    The only way I can think of faking it is when she is bent over spit on her back? :lolwut:

But yes, I'd rather she say and I improve than lie to me and not enjoy it. It should be fun for both not just fun and an ego boost for one and not the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    could but wouldn't
    Personally you wouldn't, but there are men who do or have done.

For me, if I've faked it in the past it's been because I'm just not in the moment so I fake it to make him feel better about himself, because I don't think it's very n ice teling someone he was crap that time. If someone is genuinely a **** shag I just won't make any noise at all. Why bother lying to someone you're not gonna shag again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phillf11101)
    The only way I can think of faking it is when she is bent over spit on her back? :lolwut:

But yes, I'd rather she say and I improve than lie to me and not enjoy it. It should be fun for both not just fun and an ego boost for one and not the other.
    A girl can't actually feel you come inside her, so if you're not wearing a condom it would be pretty easy to do. Either that or get rid of the contom straight away. That's pretty easy to do to.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.