Turn on thread page Beta

How to get ladies, the pickup lines! watch

ReputationRep:
    For the math nerds:

I wish you were sin^2(theta) and I were cos^2(theta) so that together we could be one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knocking One Out)
    Does Will not like the white girls :confused:
    Dunno, but what I Do know is he's never officially dated a white girl, ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venom123)
    No chance with that one LOL!
    LOL, i would never actually use any of them haha. Just joke pick up lines lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrunicl)
    LOL, i would never actually use any of them haha. Just joke pick up lines lol
    lol, i'd attempt to use it but i guess 9 out of 10 i'd get the worst look imaginable or a slap in the face

ReputationRep:
    I dont think chat up lines work for the usaul guy, you need the gift to be able to pull it off otherwise you just look like a prat.

ReputationRep:
    What's white and slides down Nelson's column?
    I don't know.
    You, babe.

btw my name is Nelson.

Okay, I would never use that but I thought it was in keeping with the generally crass one-liners of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    You can use a pickup line to great effect in getting a girl thier is a way.....

What you do is approach a girl don't be to direct and then say to her. "You know your a beautiful women and as I was approaching I was trying to think of a way to make conversation". (She may be flattered by your confidence in admitting your nerves etc instead of a direct pickupline etc.) "So just in generall when guys approach you, do you like the nice compliment?" "The general conversation starter?" "Or an obscure, cheesy pickup line I just thought of quickly?"

Now she may be a bit miffed if you have approached her on the street as it's unexpected for a guy to come up to her or she will have a laugh and joke with you if it's at a party or something.

If she answers, she won't say the pickupline option, then you say 'I thought you might say that' Then if she's curious and interested she will ask you what the pickupline was, then make sure YOU become shy and embarresed then she will be like 'ahhhh c'mon'.

Well done for that stage as she is interested in what you have to say and she is laughing, teasing you and smiling at your little embarresment, this is a very unorthadox way because usually you want her to be teased etc, but it works. Then you say what the pickupline was and then she will laugh and you carry on from there . . . . . .

ReputationRep:
    I think chatting up in Britain is quite different to other countries. We often prefer insults to flattery. For instance:

'What's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this.'

ReputationRep:
    "Is your name gillette?"
    "no, why?"
    "cos you're the best a man can get"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rushhour72)
    "Is your name gillette?"
    "no, why?"
    "cos you're the best a man can get"
    ROFL

Him: "Hey babe, fancy a dance?"

Her: "Ew no"

Him: "Nah, I said your ass looks fat in those pants"

ReputationRep:
    nah the one that always works for me is

give me consent or i'll rape you

ReputationRep:
    "Get in the van. You'll do."

*swoons*

ReputationRep:
    Screw me if I'm wrong, but you want to kiss me don't you

"Hi. Can I domesticate you?"

ReputationRep:
    Wanna play war? I'll lay on the floor and you blow the **** out of me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi....Names Bond.....

UniBond.....

Im here to fill your crack!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.