The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
april_happy
Big to the point where you could mistaken for being on steroids, then stop and let them "deflate" as it were.
mmm. =)

you would never mistake someone who wasnt on steriods for being on them :s-smilie:

and to the kid who asked about bulking up..do not worry you will not reach a stage where people tell you are too big ANY time soon..building up is a very slow hard work process and to go from skinny to 'too big' would take many years of dedicated training
Reply 21
Was going to say that it depends on the guy and all that, but:

This.:yes:
Dnator
you would never mistake someone who wasnt on steriods for being on them :s-smilie:

and to the kid who asked about bulking up..do not worry you will not reach a stage where people tell you are too big ANY time soon..building up is a very slow hard work process and to go from skinny to 'too big' would take many years of dedicated training

Aha, well my boyfriend, who is also 15 get told he looks like he is on steriods. Rugby sort of works =)
I just mean, as soon as it looks overly fake and as if you could be on steroids, stop. Although I understand where you are coming from and I cannot offer an elaboration.. my bad.
This thread comes up EVERY week. I for one have stopped caring what the girls on TSR say and have continued my pursuit for muscle. The women i know in real life seem to like it so meh
Reply 24
co_co_vogue
Maybe you should change it then? :confused:

You could always get a wider monitor.
BJack
You could always get a wider monitor.

That sounds like a better plan.
Reply 26
better?
Reply 27
april_happy
Aha, well my boyfriend, who is also 15 get told he looks like he is on steriods. Rugby sort of works =)
I just mean, as soon as it looks overly fake and as if you could be on steroids, stop. Although I understand where you are coming from and I cannot offer an elaboration.. my bad.

what I mean is, to anyone who knows about training, is that muscle gained from natural lifting compared to those who use steriods is totally different, you can spot a guy on steriods from a mile away..and it is very unlikely that anyone still in their teens will be able to get 'stupidly' big naturally anyway, ive been asked if I'm on steriods before but those people are idiots, and I dont think playing rugby itself makes you any bigger, I play 3 times a week but ive stopped for a few weeks/month so i can bulk up for uni rugby
Reply 28
Lou Reed

Nice one :wink: heheeee
Reply 29
april_happy
Big to the point where you could mistaken for being on steroids, then stop and let them "deflate" as it were.
mmm. =)

A bit like this? :p:
You won't get 'too big' for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

yes please.
Reply 32

this is just right.

I personally go for just a little bit less than that, but any more and he'd look scary. So stop when you get there.
nouvelle_vague
I like toned arms. :coma:
Big muscly scary arms are scary.

'Toned' can mean any arm size that isn't fat.

I have toned arms, but my arms are also small relative to the average arm size.

This guy also has toned arms:

You know what i'm getting at? Girls I am close to tell me they find a decent bit of muscle sexy (See above). I know I don't have 'sexy' arms but they are toned.
Reply 34
Missmeem
Toned is good. If you're too big, it gets really off putting.

i agree :smile:
Reply 35
Sweet by and
Enough to see the shape of his arm without the muscle totally bluging out, that makes me feel sick.

This.
Too much muscle is off putting, imo. :p:
It completely depends on the girl - my best friend likes skinny guys, my sister loves big muscles, I like in between - skinny and huge muscles would turn me off. Strong defined arms and a ripped torso is perfect and I doubt many girls would say no to that.
Reply 37
Tom.
until you can do a pec dance

Oh crap i'm not a girl!

Huge LOL!!!!

lmao, I was bigger than him when I was 13 and had never lifted a weight in my life
breakthru
I'm starting weightlifting soon because I'm quite skinny and I wanted to know how much muscle girls want on boys before it gets too disgusting. I don't feel confident atm with my physical appearance. Not my face but my body and how it's too skinny but I don't want to go overboard and make girls think I'm too muscular.

So how much muscle is acceptable?

should change the name of the thread to "girls: how much muscle do you like ona man?"

we wouldn't even touch a boy, thats wrong dude

Latest

Trending

Trending