Scroll to see replies

I think it would be ebst if you did something like this:

A level:
Maths

AS level:
Further maths
Physics
Computing

And then appyling in 2010 for 2011 entry, while completing further maths, physics, and maybe even computing if you feel like it.

You might feel weird being 2 years older than alot of the people at university, but no one really cares (or notices for that matter - everyone looks the same from 18-22ish anyway).

This way, you'll be able to work for either 2 years to save up money for an epic university experience, or work for a year and then spend the next travelling (while buckling down, of course).
AnonyMatt

A level:
Maths

AS level:
Further maths
Physics
Computing

And then appyling in 2010 for 2011 entry, while completing further maths, physics, and maybe even computing if you feel like it.

You might feel weird being 2 years older than alot of the people at university, but no one really cares (or notices for that matter - everyone looks the same from 18-22ish anyway).

This way, you'll be able to work for either 2 years to save up money for an epic university experience, or work for a year and then spend the next travelling (while buckling down, of course).

I like this advice, that's what I'd go for too.

There's loads of people older than 18 at uni, as people have taken so many different routes to get themselves there. I'll be nearly 21 when I start my course again, and 23 when I finish - really doesn't bother me.
Reply 22
AnonyMatt

A level:
Maths

AS level:
Further maths
Physics
Computing

Yeah, I think I'll do just this. Thanks. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending