Turn on thread page Beta

Fallowfield Housing '09 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi Boys and Girls,

I'm starting uni for the second time. I've done halls already and hated them, so I'm moving in a house with friends instead. I'll be living on Ladybarn Lane, Fallowfield, and just wondered if anyone was going to be close by? It'd be nice to know some people around the area, whatever uni you go to and whatever you study (wild house parties, BBQs, nights out and such).

Cheers!

Lou

ReputationRep:
    Im hopefully going to Manchester in sept! 2 of my accommodation choices are in Fallowfield, heard its the best place to be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouisianaPuuurchase)
    Hi Boys and Girls,

I'm starting uni for the second time. I've done halls already and hated them, so I'm moving in a house with friends instead. I'll be living on Ladybarn Lane, Fallowfield, and just wondered if anyone was going to be close by? It'd be nice to know some people around the area, whatever uni you go to and whatever you study (wild house parties, BBQs, nights out and such).

Cheers!

Lou
    Ill be at Manchester Uni, but in halls in Fallowfield. :cool:

Rich

ReputationRep:
    Hi Boys and Girls,

Cheers!

Lou
    I am going to MMU but going to be staying at home in the stockport area ! I am attending the Hollings campus in Fallowfield though love it <3

ReputationRep:
    I lived on Brailsford Rd last year in a grotty dive.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Boys and Girls,

Cheers!

Lou
    That area is crawling with students so you won't have any problem getting to know your neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember someone on the ManChat thread mentioning that they were living on that very lane!

I'm living on Mauldeth Road in a very nice house, in the middle of nowhere. Our neighbours are pensioners - brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to be living on cawdor road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stfumelissa)
    i'm going to be living on cawdor road
    That's where I am! And was last year too. Definately the best street in Fallowfield.

ReputationRep:
    living on beech grove, it's parallel to ladybarn i think but further towards ram&shackle

ReputationRep:
    Brocklebank Road! :woo: Just behind Granville Road.
    We're surrounded by students apparently!

ReputationRep:
    Whitby Road ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I think I remember someone on the ManChat thread mentioning that they were living on that very lane!

I'm living on Mauldeth Road in a very nice house, in the middle of nowhere. Our neighbours are pensioners - brilliant.
    hey, im living on mauldeth road this year..
    whats it like is it really that bad with the pensioners? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luvs-it)
    hey, im living on mauldeth road this year..
    whats it like is it really that bad with the pensioners? haha
    M-Road is amazing, our neighbours certainly weren't. Of course, they are only two people in one house. Unless you're moving into MY old house (130) - they won't be bothering you. There are a lot more normal mancs in ladybarn than fallow/withing, though.

ReputationRep:
    I am on Mauldeth Road West next year while I pretend I am still a student. I am looking forward to moving in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm living on Brailsford Road. I'm a second year student but am changing course so I'll be a first year again.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.