Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How on earth do you cope with the all the sexual frustration seriousl. My boyfriend and I have an unbelievable sex life, no one has every compared. But I only get to see him like every 3-4 weeks now while were not at uni and its slowly killing me.......ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* Rant over.

*seriously

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with it but for those who have a similar sex drive to you, probably vibrators? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do it yourself, nobody else can do it as well anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Light-Dependant Resistors?!

Er, there's a big ol' thread for this- that might help you? You know, to hear other people's experiences and target people what know stuff first-hand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabaBlackSheep)
    first-hand?
    Also, try masturbating? Phone sex?
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    First-hand, masturbation- do you see what I did there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I'm fine with it but for those who have a similar sex drive to you, probably vibrators? :p:
    I shall possibly have to invest, I hear very good things :p: its not the same though sadly. Just two weeks to go and I shall be temporaily fulfilled again and life will be good. :grin:

Edit: Screw the anonymousness. I have no shame.

ReputationRep:
    Webcam stuff like that maybe?
    Basically you just get used to it...

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't both me really. :/

Phone sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Webcam stuff like that maybe?
    Basically you just get used to it...
    Nether of us have one, and I don't think I would be up for it anyway as it would just turn me on even more and then he wouldnt actually be there to do anything about it. Its a tough one for sure.

ReputationRep:
    erughh this is why i could never have a ldr - need my weekly dose at least!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    erughh this is why i could never have a ldr - need my weekly dose at least!
    Ah but imagine what its like when you go 3 whole weeks without....just, you know. You almost forget how good it is and then your just like :zomg:

Ha anyways luckily its only until the end of August until I go back to uni so until then I will have to continue have dirty thoughts at inappropriate times throughout the day and pull the labels off bottles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Ah but imagine what its like when you go 3 whole weeks without....just, you know. You almost forget how good it is and then your just like :zomg:

Ha anyways luckily its only until the end of August until I go back to uni so until then I will have to continue have dirty thoughts at inappropriate times throughout the day and pulling the labels off bottles.
    Haha luckily my bf's already going to UWIC in cardiff and has always been from cardiff and it had always been my plan to go to cardiff uni and stay here anyways

ReputationRep:
    Haha luckily my bf's already going to UWIC in cardiff and has always been from cardiff and it had always been my plan to go to cardiff uni and stay here anyways
    But there will be some point in the future, when hes on hols or something and you'll have to do without your daily dose. Prepare yourself for a frustating week or two if your used to getting it when you want. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    But there will be some point in the future, when hes on hols or something and you'll have to do without your daily dose. Prepare yourself for a frustating week or two if your used to getting it when you want. :p:

Haha I have to go through it each month! A woman's monthly downfall. That's bad enough! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotstar)
    Do it yourself, nobody else can do it as well anyway.
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I have to go through it each month! A woman's monthly downfall. That's bad enough! :eek:
    God tell me about it when it used to happen when we saw each other regularly at uni I used to be so annoyed when it came..the 5 days of the month when your your most turned on and theres not a bloody thing you can do about it.

I sound awful, Im not an animal really :p: I love seeing him just to give him a big cuddle too just incase anyone was thinking all I wanted to do was screw all the time :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    My number is a few PM's away :p:

On a serious note, some toys will do!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.