Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The other day I was with some mates and one of my good friends was describing quite graphically when she had sex with her boyfriend on her period. I was properly grossed out and I nearly threw up in my mouth .

What does everyone think?!?!
    Iis it just me or does anyone else think that it's just wrong!?!

ReputationRep:
    I fingered a girl oh her period once.. i had no idea, and it was so dark in the room i couldnt see. As i left her house the streetlights revealed the blood to me!

It was all under my fingernails, disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Sounds morbid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robb365)
    I fingered a girl oh her period once.. i had no idea, and it was so dark in the room i couldnt see. As i left her house the streetlights revealed the blood to me!

Wow, that's dirt.

Anyway, imo I don't have a problem with it. i wouldn't do it.. but the fact others do doesn't really faze me. Each to their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robb365)

Rough, why didn't she tell you before?

I've done it before. I told my (then) bf I was on... things got a bit heated, he didnt mind. t'was a good night

I've had sex with a girl on her period a few times... twice in the shower (fun... AND easy to clean up) and once when she thought it'd finished and we didn't realise until during

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't. The idea sickens me. No one goes near there during those 4 days, EVER.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have it near the end of my period sometimes.

It's... slippery.

ReputationRep:
    Never. The thought alone sickens me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    Rough, why didn't she tell you before?
    No she didnt mate

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's wrong in any way, but it's pretty messy.

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to describe it =/
    But the act itself is fine :p: It's really not that messy. *shrugs* Each to their own.
    I would always inform my boy first though!

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting! And how could you possibly be in the mood to even get naked in front of him in the first place?!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf do it all the time. We're in a long distance and usually see eachother every 2 weeks, so every other time I go there I'll be on my period. I don't think it's that bad at all, although I'm not that heavy, especially after going on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    If you're in a relationship it's inevitable that one or both of you will get horny while you're on....just do it in the bathroom, it's perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    *vomits*

ReputationRep:
    Apaz its the time of the month when you are most up for it because your most sensitive/vunerable . . .

I have done it before, when I was at the end of my period and it was as if I wasn't on at all. But then I am really light anyway.

Nah it's gross. Was having sex with my boyfriend one time and when he pulled out (just to switch positions or something) I must have come on... his erection dropped like a stone, have to be honest. It was disgusting. No condom either, nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyingIsis)
    If you're in a relationship it's inevitable that one or both of you will get horny while you're on....just do it in the bathroom, it's perfectly fine.
    This. I used to always think its absolutely disgusting but Im in an LDR now and when you only get to see your bf every few weeks you just deal with it, its not half as messy as you think. Especially if you do it on the last couple of days.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.