Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by hayles101)
    This. I used to always think its absolutely disgusting but Im in an LDR now and when you only get to see your bf every few weeks you just deal with it, its not half as messy as you think. Especially if you do it on the last couple of days.
    Im LDRing and just skip my period (on the pill) when Im going to see my boyfriend. A lot less hassle.

ReputationRep:
    some research claimed that sex on period can cause cancer. Be careful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nath108)
    Wtf??

ReputationRep:
    Yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nath108)
    Some research also claimed that chips can cause cancer. And tampons. It seems like everything can these days. Stop worrying and thinking all the time and just live.

Although, I'm curious, sex whilst on your period sounds really unhygenic to me even with condoms- is it?

ReputationRep:
    WRONG! Wrong wrong wrong. There's no way I'd do it, unless it was in the shower or something.

ReputationRep:
    People should never graphically describe their sexual habits to their friends. No wonder you felt like being sick in your mouth.

:indiff:

well i shagged a lass on holiday 2 weeks ago and she was a lass that came with us on the holiday, and she was a virgin, slept with her and im not even joking BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! ive shagged a virgin before and there was hardly any blood, i was prooppa groosed out, pertented to come and go out of the room asap. only for in the morning everyone around the pool to be like 'you BLOODLY idiot dont drive in the pool' 'you BLOODY idiot that isnt ment to get wet' etc etc i found it funny - ish... she didnt ahhaa

back on the topic...thats where anal sex comes into it. if the front door is broken, go in through the back.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've done it before. I told my (then) bf I was on... things got a bit heated, he didnt mind. t'was a good night
    Oh yeh me and my boyfriend do it when I'm my period, we just can't not have sex! Bit of blood shouldn't really bother anyone

ReputationRep:
    Mate of mine had a drunken night with this girl who was on. Heavily.

The pictures of the aftermath looked like a murder scene. He goes rather purple when 'Bleeding Love' comes on the radio xD

Can't say its something that has got me wanting to try it, but each to their own I guess :dontknow:. But to describe it to you - URGH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperbag)
    sex whilst on your period sounds really unhygenic to me even with condoms- is it?
    don't see how it can be it's just body fluids like saliva or sexual fluids... I assume it's not very nice if you don't clean up after though but i doubt it would do any harm. Some Catholics won't have sex unless the womans on her period as they don't use contraception and they all seem to be fine after doing it for centuries !

ReputationRep:
    I think it's disgusting. I'd rather be in my own company when I'm on my period anyway, what with mood swings and all.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I couldn't. Blood turns my stomach at the best of times. I'd hate it to be... just everywhere. If other people want to then go for it, but I'm strictly off limits at that time of the month.

Also I feel pretty rank around then anyway, physically, really bloated and sluggish and hideous, so I don't think I could ever be in the mood, hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Mine are pretty heavy, so ewwwh... never.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    lol u lot make it sound like the girl would b dribbling on the bedsheets! its actually not that messy at all... but each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do it, but I guess it's a personal thing.

ReputationRep:
    Euww thats just sick.

ReputationRep:
    eeeeeeeeeeww manky

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.