Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my ex girl was even more grossed out about this idea than i was. if we were about to fool around when she was on her period then she would not let me even go close to downstairs. i didnt mind just getting a BJ though

ReputationRep:
    its disgusting,
    anwyays how can girls do it with the cramps and all its jus so uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad. Towel down just incase, condom and then wahey no difference.

Used to wait till she was off the heavy part though ^^

ReputationRep:
    No way would I do that. I don't know see how/why a guy would want to anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Um, eww

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad, it's just messy So doing it in the shower is the best option

ReputationRep:
    its FAKIN disgusting! my ex tried trickin me in2 that ****.....hell naw!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have coitus when menstruating tend to achieve greater arousal and orgasmic pleasure. I'm sure all the girls on this thread do it and enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine and OP is a prude.

ReputationRep:
    It's a little gross. I mean I couldn't imagine letting anyone near me. Ewwy!

ReputationRep:
    Its naaaasty!

ReputationRep:
    It's a complete turn-off. I'd accept oral if I was wearing a tampon but no intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were talking about a new cocktail Like a cross between sex on the beach and a bloody mary :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you people such ******* prudes or act about 12??? Its only a bit of red fluid. I don't see how its suddenly infinitely disgusting just because its dark. Somehow clear fluid all over the place is acceptable just because of its blood? If you get in the shower afterwards or put a towel down then you're fine, I admit I haven't had sex full stop but the idea doesn't sicken me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't it prevent pregnancy or something?

[QUOTE=EFG]It's not that bad. Towel down just incase, condom and then wahey no difference. [QUOTE]

this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    :no: A lot of people think that though.

(Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    nope :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Done it a fair few times, I guess everyones different - I've never really been grossed out by it, I just see it as more lube, but red :P

Quite funny having a red semi circle around your pubes though haha.

ReputationRep:
    its ok to have sex when shes pregnant, do it for the lulz

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.