ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    :no: A lot of people think that though.
    Really? ****!

I did not know that...

ReputationRep:
    :no: A lot of people think that though.
    A nurse told me it was pretty much as much protection as a condom?

Eh...not exactly the sexiest way to do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Really? ****!

I did not know that...
    And that is why I am pregnant with your child :yep:

(Original post by icn06)
    A nurse told me it was pretty much as much protection as a condom?

Eh...not exactly the sexiest way to do it anyway.

My RE teacher told us but then again Catholic schools tend to lie. Condoms arn't 100 fullproof too though :\
    Who knows :dontknow:
    "Just don't do it kids - buy a mars bar instead"

ReputationRep:
    And that is why I am pregnant with your child :yep:
    Oh yeah! Love you! :love: :p:

I like to give oral to my girl when she's on her period. Mmm. Shlurp it all up!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh. I wouldn't feel like doing it anyway with my cramps and mood swings .

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty discusting to be honest with you. Its unhealthy and can get really messy. Corr, you'd have thought anyone could wait 3-4 days ! cummon now?!

ReputationRep:
    my bf doesnt mind, but i really find it disgusting, i think he only says he doesnt mind so im not offended lol, he just wants to seem that he loves me whatever, despite oozing blood when he fancies 'sexytime'

lmfao- yeah, i'd vomit!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea, I forgot to mention, if you're monogamous, you can only **** at certain times in the month. yet another disadvantage of the 'normal' way

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, shower time afterwards is finer though

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think my bf minds it as much as I do, but I couldn't deal with it. Even with the pill, my flow's kinda heavy so I wouldn't really fancy it. But each to their own... I don't think I'd like anyone to tell me about it graphically.
    Actually my pal and I were talking earlier about how it's so easy to talk with some people about your sex life (like I can talk to him about it) but I'd find it really difficult to talk to my best girl pal about the same. Hmm. I'm babbling now.

ReputationRep:
    How on earth can a guy find a girl desirable when she's got blood dribbling from her cooch? It's like having sex when your legs are hairy.

ReputationRep:
    Would never have sex with a girl who is on her period. Just not my thing as I don't want blood all over me.

ReputationRep:
    I did it in the dark a few weeks ago. Then he turned on the light and I wanted to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hitsit)
    It's pretty discusting to be honest with you. Its unhealthy and can get really messy. Corr, you'd have thought anyone could wait 3-4 days ! cummon now?!
    How on earth is it unhealthy?

Ha, when you're on constantly for 4 months because of the pill you're taking, you'd be surprised how quickly you change your mind....:yes:

Its a bit sick that she described it to you but imo if both parties are fine with it why not. Its really not as gross as people make it out to be.

Well in the shower is fine but I dunno if i'd wanna do it in bed, and oral is definately out lol.

But you know what they say...the greater the slide...the better the ride...(;

Its fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    Why are you people such ******* prudes or act about 12??? Its only a bit of red fluid. I don't see how its suddenly infinitely disgusting just because its dark. Somehow clear fluid all over the place is acceptable just because of its blood? If you get in the shower afterwards or put a towel down then you're fine, I admit I haven't had sex full stop but the idea doesn't sicken me in the slightest.
    Keep your knickers on (excuse the irony ), everyone has their own opinion.
    Being a girl, how a girl could let a guy inside her when she was on is beyond me, it sounds very uncomfortable.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.