Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Delete

ReputationRep:
    I've got no kit, haven't even played before but would LOVE to!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm thinking of starting a society for it, but would like to know who's interested to be honest.

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I ******* LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!! too bad i live so far away ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    I ******* LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!! too bad i live so far away ...
    Where you living? No accomodation? How come it would be so much trouble?

(Just interrogating, trying to find out if it's worth building a society for this)

ReputationRep:
    My mate goes QMUL...i'll see if he's interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavace)
    Where you living? No accomodation? How come it would be so much trouble?

(Just interrogating, trying to find out if it's worth building a society for this)
    well, because i live in dubai and you live in london?

ReputationRep:
    well, because i live in dubai and you live in london?
    Erm the paintballing events would theoretically run whilst you're living in london (i hope you're attending QMUL in september if you're replying to this thread), so you would be able to attend no?

This is all just hype at the moment, if enough people get interested and are genuine, i'll follow it through and find parks that would sponser us etc.

my £350 gun needs to go to some use ¬_¬!

ReputationRep:
    Erm the paintballing events would theoretically run whilst you're living in london (i hope you're attending QMUL in september if you're replying to this thread), so you would be able to attend no?

This is all just hype at the moment, if enough people get interested and are genuine, i'll follow it through and find parks that would sponser us etc.

my £350 gun needs to go to some use ¬_¬!
    course i wouldn't be able to attend! (i don't think you know where dubai is) Lol, i just rent the stuff that they have, gun, overall, mask, bullets...pretty much everything!

ReputationRep:
    course i wouldn't be able to attend! (i don't think you know where dubai is) Lol, i just rent the stuff that they have, gun, overall, mask, bullets...pretty much everything!
    :eek: lol, if you're going to QMUL, you'll be living in london, as you can't study here from dubai, and therefore you will be able to join societies etc as they'll be in range.

phew

anyone else interested in this? if i can manage to get 15 people i'll be able to have a stand at freshers fair xD

ReputationRep:
    :eek: lol, if you're going to QMUL, you'll be living in london, as you can't study here from dubai, and therefore you will be able to join societies etc as they'll be in range.

phew

anyone else interested in this? if i can manage to get 15 people i'll be able to have a stand at freshers fair xD
    Dude, im 17, i haven't even finished school yet! But i do have a friend that's going to study medicine there starting sept. i'll try and ask him for you!

ReputationRep:
    I like paintball, but it's way too expensive. I doubt you'll find enough people with their own equipment. I'm sure you could probably organise rental days and then you take your own equipment. I want to start a golf society as it happens, but I don't think there is any course local to mile end to play golf.

ReputationRep:
    oooh sounds like a good idea im up for it!

ReputationRep:

phew

when is the freshers fair? i dont really have a list of the events going on at freshers

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.