The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1
I've got no kit, haven't even played before but would LOVE to!!!!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Yeah I'm thinking of starting a society for it, but would like to know who's interested to be honest.

Anyone?
Reply 3
I ******* LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!! too bad i live so far away :frown: ...
Reply 4
Dodo XD
I ******* LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!! too bad i live so far away :frown: ...

Where you living? No accomodation? How come it would be so much trouble?

(Just interrogating, trying to find out if it's worth building a society for this)
Reply 5
My mate goes QMUL...i'll see if he's interested.
Reply 6
Lavace
Where you living? No accomodation? How come it would be so much trouble?

(Just interrogating, trying to find out if it's worth building a society for this)

well, because i live in dubai and you live in london? :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Dodo XD
well, because i live in dubai and you live in london? :s-smilie:

Erm the paintballing events would theoretically run whilst you're living in london (i hope you're attending QMUL in september if you're replying to this thread), so you would be able to attend no?

This is all just hype at the moment, if enough people get interested and are genuine, i'll follow it through and find parks that would sponser us etc.

my £350 gun needs to go to some use ¬_¬!
Reply 8
Lavace
Erm the paintballing events would theoretically run whilst you're living in london (i hope you're attending QMUL in september if you're replying to this thread), so you would be able to attend no?

This is all just hype at the moment, if enough people get interested and are genuine, i'll follow it through and find parks that would sponser us etc.

my £350 gun needs to go to some use ¬_¬!

course i wouldn't be able to attend! (i don't think you know where dubai is) Lol, i just rent the stuff that they have, gun, overall, mask, bullets...pretty much everything!
Reply 9
Dodo XD
course i wouldn't be able to attend! (i don't think you know where dubai is) Lol, i just rent the stuff that they have, gun, overall, mask, bullets...pretty much everything!

:eek: lol, if you're going to QMUL, you'll be living in london, as you can't study here from dubai, and therefore you will be able to join societies etc as they'll be in range.

phew

anyone else interested in this? if i can manage to get 15 people i'll be able to have a stand at freshers fair xD
Reply 10
Lavace
:eek: lol, if you're going to QMUL, you'll be living in london, as you can't study here from dubai, and therefore you will be able to join societies etc as they'll be in range.

phew

anyone else interested in this? if i can manage to get 15 people i'll be able to have a stand at freshers fair xD

Dude, im 17, i haven't even finished school yet! But i do have a friend that's going to study medicine there starting sept. i'll try and ask him for you!
Reply 11
I like paintball, but it's way too expensive. I doubt you'll find enough people with their own equipment. I'm sure you could probably organise rental days and then you take your own equipment. I want to start a golf society as it happens, but I don't think there is any course local to mile end to play golf.
Reply 12
oooh sounds like a good idea :smile: im up for it!
Reply 13
Lavace

phew

when is the freshers fair? i dont really have a list of the events going on at freshers

Latest

Trending

Trending