Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I'm sorry to say this, feel free to call me an ******** but i'm bored of my girlfriend. we've been going out since February. I've completely lost interest, i don't enjoy the sex anymore and i'm always trying to avoid her,
    i think it's time to find someone new. She's gorgeous, funny, and kind but i'm just dragging it along and i don't want to have to hurt her. Not asking for advice, just wondering what you guys would do, before i make my move.
    What was it about her interested you in the first place though?

ReputationRep:
    Just get rid then, dont waste anymore of your time.

ReputationRep:
    It's not your fault, meh.

ReputationRep:
    Trade her in for a newer model.

ReputationRep:
    I get oral one last time, then as I jizzed on her face and making sure I got it on her hair, I'd say she's dumped, take my **** back and protect it, and ask her for her best friends phone number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I get oral one last time, then as I jizzed on her face and making sure I got it on her hair, I'd say she's dumped, take my **** back and protect it, and ask her for her best friends phone number.
    i've got her best friends phone number...

I've also got a lot of secrets my gf ought not to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    i've got her best friends phone number...

I've also got a lot of secrets my gf ought not to know.
    fine then do all that and slaughter the ***** :awesome:

I'm a nice guy when I'm not tired, honest:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    f

I'm a nice guy when I'm not tired, honest:o:

Dude...are you coming on to me?

ReputationRep:
    I suggest getting her totally drunk, find a mate who fancies her, and position her with that mate (or random guy) in a totally sexual manner while she's out cold, take pictures of it, and then dump her for cheating on you.

Job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRiotRoses)
    I suggest getting her totally drunk, find a mate who fancies her, and position her with that mate (or random guy) in a totally sexual manner while she's out cold, take pictures of it, and then dump her for cheating on you.

Job done.
    Straight up eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Straight up eh?
    I don't mess around.

...I do in other ways.

...I am clearly sleep deprived and not wanting to sleep. [/ramble]

ReputationRep:
    Move on, I agreed with the person who said waste of money, I ve been in the situation and i she couldn't take the fact i dumped her so she ****** the Italian guy in the same class, but i dint care, if you can't handle her ******* some other guy then don't dump... cos that's exactly what she will do.

ReputationRep:
    Class act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    Class act.
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Me?
    Yes, you.

Not necessarily because you're bored of your gf, but because you have apparently done things she can't find out about. That comment implies you have cheated and/or lied to her. In addition to the fact that you said you had her best friends number when responding to someone who suggested you come on to her best friend, this makes you a "class act"...sarcasm of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    No you've got me all wrong. I havent cheated on her, but i've made mistakes with other girls and stolen girls from other guys and i'm not proud of it but i live the way that makes me feel happy and i wont stop at anything to empower this.

As for lying, if she'd ask me about my past, i'd happily tell her. i'm the most honest person you could meet, which is why this break up wont be easy, for her.
    Please just direct her to this thread. I'd be insulted if I had bf who thought of me as someone to be pitied.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Dump her. She deserves not to be strung along by someone who isn't interested in whatever it is she might be interested in from this relationship. You don't want to be that person.

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh if this guy was to never be in another functioning relationship.

ReputationRep:
    you're cute but u seem to be such a jerk. you may not have cheated on your GF but from what you say , you seem to have betrayed her in so many ways. If you don't wanna be with her anymore, just tell her. Honesty is the most important. Maybe she'll be upset, but she'll be even more upset if you keep fooling her. If she's not the one for you, so that's it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.