Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do.

I've a burning urge to buy a leather jacket and i'm planning on spending quite a bit for quality, thus i want one that will fit me well but i haven't a clue how to measure for one, i've bought jackets before that have turned out to be a crap fit. HALP.

Look at my profile pic, that's how i want my jacket to fit, so do i just measure that jacket?

Here is the jacket i want. Will it suit me?

http://www.divinetrash.co.uk/product...ket-black.html

ReputationRep:
    Nothing fits me. I'm the kind of height where it's either to small or two big , there isn't like a inbetween size. but that jacket's nice , I'd have it definitly. Hopefully I can get a job soon .

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 (amongst lots of other jackets, obviously, I'm hardly gothic or anything), with the right clothes to match they are cool :yes: I'd recommend quite tight t-shirts with it - not so tight that you look camp though :p: T-shirts in a basic colour, preferably a dark one like Blue or Black, but White could work too - perhaps even Red.

It will suit you, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    I have 3 (amongst lots of other jackets, obviously, I'm hardly gothic or anything), with the right clothes to match they are cool :yes: I'd recommend quite tight t-shirts with it - not so tight that you look camp though :p: T-shirts in a basic colour, preferably a dark one like Blue or Black, but White could work too - perhaps even Red.

It will suit you, go for it.
    Yeah i was thinking that jacket with a plain white tshirt and black/blue jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Yeah i was thinking that jacket with a plain white tshirt and black/blue jeans.
    That sounds perfect :yes:

Aye, it's a nice jacket and it'll look grand on you. One slightly odd note on the subject; it might be worth checking out the local charity shops for one. I've had mine a few years now and I picked it up for next to nothing. It's not the stylish thing I've ever owned, but it's my favourite article of clothing because the fit is good and quality is absolutely superb.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? I think jackets like that make 95% of the people who wear them gay. (Not sexual orientation, you know what I mean)

ReputationRep:
    Get a small one, so it's skin tight, and hugs your biceps like it's 1999.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for a biker-type one if it were me. Wayyy cooler.

Or failing that, one with a bit more detailing like this.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.