Turn on thread page Beta

I Put Summer on Planner On Sky But It Hasn't Come Up!? HELP watch

ReputationRep:
    No Seriously, when is summer supposed to start this is perhaps the worst summer we ever had, there was only one week of really hot weather then it went to ****. Soon August will come and the depression of Autumn will sink in.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Nooooo! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhg!!! :woo:

But seriously, I have no idea what you mean. Are you talking about the company Sky, the weather, when summer starts, or what?

It's near the end of July ... considering June is a summer month, yes, summer has started ... ages ago. In fact it's over halfway to Autumn now :confused: .... Your title seems barely related to your opening paragraph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    :woo: Nooooo! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhg!!! :woo:

But seriously, I have no idea what you mean. Are you talking about the company Sky, the weather, when summer starts, or what?

It's near the end of July ... considering June is a summer month, yes, summer has started ... ages ago. In fact it's over halfway to Autumn now :confused: .... Your title seems barely related to your opening paragraph.
    No the weather lol the Sky company thing was a lame joke. What I'm saying is we'd had nothing but rain and grey skies during this "summer" and there's supposed to be global warming :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    No the weather lol the Sky company thing was a lame joke. What I'm saying is we'd had nothing but rain and grey skies during this "summer" and there's supposed to be global warming :rolleyes:
    Ah, I seeee :yes: Well I have to agree, there was a brilliant patch a few weeks ago, but it's turned crap recently ... there's barely even been much lightening to watch, just rain. Hopefully it will improve again before August!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.