Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You can either go out with the best looking man/woman who has the worst personality OR someone who is lacking in the beauty department but who will treat you well, stay loyal etc.

Choose

Option 1
    For Men

For Women

Option 2
    For Women

For Men

ReputationRep:
    Since there isn't a 50/50 option. I'd choose the lacking in beauty option. Simply because you'd be more happier in the long run , and could build on love .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Since there isn't a 50/50 option. I'd choose the lacking in beauty option. Simply because you'd be more happier in the long run , and could build on love .

Agreed :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I left the 50/50 one out because then everyone would choose it, this is more to do with what you like more.

ReputationRep:
    Well they are just two statements , looking at them both on paper I'd choose option two. but if you plonked us in front of option one and two , the majority of people would immediatley choose option one ( even if they knew about personalities ) ~ Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Well they are just two statements , looking at them both on paper I'd choose option two. but if you plonked us in front of option one and two , the majority of people would immediatley choose option one ( even if they knew about personalities ) ~ Fact.
    Okay, I took your advice, read the OP again.

ReputationRep:
    You know Option 2 for the Men only looks bad because of terrible make-up I think. If she was a little older, had her make-up and hair done properly, was dressed better, had a better expression on her face and was in studio conditions with a pro photographer, she might not look so different from option 1 ... perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I left the 50/50 one out because then everyone would choose it, this is more to do with what you like more.
    can u post a poll too??

plus i think the 2nd girl looks just bellow average, a lil bit of make up and a nice hair style and i wouldn't mind taking her to a dinner party

so yea, personality over hot looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    can u post a poll too??

plus i think the 2nd girl looks just bellow average, a lil bit of make up and a nice hair style and i wouldn't mind taking her to a dinner party

so yea, personality over hot looks
    I can't now that the thread has started (unless someone knows of a way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I can't now that the thread has started (unless someone knows of a way)
    :hmmmm2:
    :hmmmm:
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    the best looking man/woman who has the worst personality

i could not give a toss about anything else as long as she looks hot and i'm banging her

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, at first, hot guy with horrible personality as all girls reckon they could "change" him.
    But when you are waaaay older, you want someone dependable and nice.
    So have kids with the hot guy, then go for reliable and dependable =P
    P.S. George Clooney is not hot!

ReputationRep:
    the option two for guys doesn't even look that bad in my opinion, just about average.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair option 2 for us men can't have a good personality as she is a chav

so failed thier.

ReputationRep:
    Well im not going to take any of your options...but i personally tend to be more attracted to a guys personality then their looks.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for option 1, both of the relationships would fail so I may as well get a good shag out of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for Megan Fox. But only because I'm on love with her :coma:
    Pretty sure I''d regret it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    To be fair option 2 for us men can't have a good personality as she is a chav

so failed thier.
    Swish.

ReputationRep:
    Well, outer beauty brings people together, but inner beauty keeps them together.

ReputationRep:
    Option 2 for women. Not only because i hate George Clooney anyway (lol) but because i think no personality in a man would just be pointless in dating them. There would be no chemistry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.