Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Option 2

ReputationRep:
    How about a poll?

But generally men will choose the one with the looks, and women the protective, loyal man. That's just the way things roll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    How about a poll?

But generally men will choose the one with the looks, and women the protective, loyal man. That's just the way things roll.
    no option 2 looks so down-market and unclassy, so she has no personality anyway,
    therefore option 1 is better
    plus she is bi, so she can hook me up wit lindsey and the hotties

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if they had a great personality then I'd become attracted to them anyway, so good personality please!

ReputationRep:
    outer beauty all the way do you people realize that people judge us on how we look in less than 3 seconds ....70% of how we look like matters ...20% of how we sound ( squeaky/deep voice) and of what you actually say as in any actual meaning that you have only matters at a sorry ( do the maths... come on,come on,come on 100% - (70% + 20%) = 10%)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    no option 2 looks so down-market and unclassy, so she has no personality anyway,
    therefore option 1 is better
    plus she is bi, so she can hook me up wit lindsey and the hotties
    Have you found the Wizard yet? I think you're in dire need of that brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Have you found the Wizard yet? I think you're in dire need of that brain.
    a joke is a joke...
    that was funny because... ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    option 1 for a week; option 2 long term.

PS Option 2 is a chav

ReputationRep:
    I would go for the lacking in personality option because I know the relationship wouldn't last long. Always time for a 50/50 after that !

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't choose any option. The fact is that you have to be attracted by the person but it's not only in a physical way, personnality does matter a lot. You can't go out steadily with a guy who's a stupid person with no personnality. I think it's stupid to date someone just because you think he's hot.

ReputationRep:
    I know this doesn't strictly answer the Q but I'd soon rather have someone who had more inner beauty and a little less outer beauty than more outer beauty than inner beauty. In a perfect world though I'd obviously a great balance of the two. Even though personality reigns supreme in the long run I can't deny I'd need to find them/find something about them attractive looks-wise at the start; they can't be butt ugly but with a fantastic personality, basically. [Totally-stating-the-obvious-post. Sorry!]

ReputationRep:
    Option 2 for men isnt even ugly at all=/ and wtf is with George Clooney for girls option 1. Get over Megan Fox aswell ffs, what is it with some of you boys.

ReputationRep:
    dont like the look of either guys but i'd rather hav a better personality because if he was really good looking but a complete **** i wudnt wanna spend time with him, he wudnt listen to me etc etc it wudnt really be a relationship we'd just be **** buddies so yeh i'd be **** buddies with the fit guy but relationship with the nice guy

ReputationRep:
    Inner beauty of course. Why would you date someone with a **** personality?
    Oh and none of the options for women are really suitable enough. They're kind of drab.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    To be fair option 2 for us men can't have a good personality as she is a chav

so failed thier.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could stand to be with a guy who was a complete idiot. So option 2 if forced, in reality I wouldn't go for either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Option 2 for women. Not only because i hate George Clooney anyway (lol) but because i think no personality in a man would just be pointless in dating them. There would be no chemistry.
    Same!
    I prefer personality any day, and I find George Cloony unattractive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    To be fair option 2 for us men can't have a good personality as she is a chav

so failed thier.
    Do you even know what a chav is? No so shut up, she is an emo/punk/goth/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Do you even know what a chav is? No so shut up, she is an emo/punk/goth/
    What the **** are you on mate, living where I do I know what a chav is, i'm not one myself but from the pic traits are blue mascara, blond highlights, proper plucked eye brows from a girl who looks like she's 14 wanting to be a sleaze.

ReputationRep:
    That's not fair, the first lady is photoshopped and everything.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.