Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you had any notification where you will be staying come September?

I havent heard anything yet and thought the decisions were made mid July?

ReputationRep:
    hi if u are worried about where you are staying phone the accomdation office at stoke which is for both places even if u are staying at stafford campus, they won't tell u exactly where u are, but they should be able to confirm if u have en-suite or whatever u applied for

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Not worried as such, just wondered if ppl have got their letters yet - then i know it is on the way.

ReputationRep:
    well it should be sometime in august, because of results and that, it would be pointless in some way telling people where there rooms are located before results, because of those who don't get in, hopefully everyone will, i wouldnt want anyone being turned down

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thats a point, never thought of that TBH!

I wrote a reminder for myself that the decision was to be made in July, didnt write a reminder to myself to wait until August though. I have just emailed them to ask the question, probably think i am too impatient now. LOL!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it, i asked them a month ago, what do u think they think of me lol , anyway u should be fine, if u have a question ask , thats what they are there for

ReputationRep:
    Gwah, I haven't even applied yet...

:|

ReputationRep:
    you do know the applications were due in jun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Gwah, I haven't even applied yet...

:|
    I wouldnt worry about it to much if its not your first choice tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.