Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    GQ reckon he is 'pretty-ugly' whatever that means in Gay... Personally I think he is one of those blokes where if he wasn't in films, women wouldn't give him a second glance. Not ugly but , just a normal bloke down the pub.

Yet women think he is fit. Why is he fit? I just can't see it.He is a ginger skinny guy . 5 at best I reckon. Girl I was with the other day watching trainspotting with raved about him, and I says to her 'you think a ginger skinny junky is fit get some taste love'. I think I never went up her due to that.

ReputationRep:
    ewan mcgreggor is one of the few famous guys i think is really attractive. I think it's actually because he looks like a normal guy down the pub, plus he talks nice.

ReputationRep:
    hes just so cool and a really nice guy. that makes him attractive i think

ReputationRep:
    No no no he is adorable and hawttt have you not seen the Davidoff Adventure Cologne adverts with him on it? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    OP you sound rather bitter. If the guys in my local looked like McGregor, I'd drink a lot more.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have to agree with you that if he wasnt on film/tv people wouldnt give him a second glance. But that goes for a lot of people, the guy out of nirvana etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)
    OP you sound rather bitter. If the guys in my local looked like McGregor, I'd drink a lot more.
    Eh? I sound bitter because I don't get why someone who looks very average is some kind of heart throb? He's nor shagging my girlfriend is he? and I never said he was ugly .Now when you take blokes like Beckham or Clooney you can think if they weren't stars they'd still have women all over them. But McGregor I just can't see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Eh? I sound bitter because I don't get why someone who looks very average is some kind of heart throb? He's nor shagging my girlfriend is he? and I never said he was ugly .Now when you take blokes like Beckham or Clooney you can think if they weren't stars they'd still have women all over them. But McGregor I just can't see it.

I see your point but I think his appeal is that he doesn't look like he tries so hard. Personally I think people like Beckham, Brad Pitt etc so clearly put in loads of time and effort to get the right image that it's offputting. McGregors attractiveness is more casual and natural and therefore (to me) more appealing. Plus he does have a pretty good body.

ReputationRep:
    Plus, with the Trainspotting issue - anyone who can make being a ginger Scottish heroin addict in skinny jeans sexy is a winner in my book.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's a very attractive man!

I hope i'm not the only one who found him attractive in 'Down With Love'

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, very very attractive. :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.