Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    For those taking the IB, what is stated under 'type of qualification' for the 'Documents used to get the offer' category of your visa letter? International Baccalaureate? Cos apparently some visa officer said 'International Baccalaureate' alone is too general and ambiguous.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.