Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear K7eelat ilmoog,

Re: XXX-M100-09, LLB Law, September 2009.

We are very pleased that you have accepted our offer of a place on the above programme at Queen Mary, University of London.

If you require College accommodation please visit the Residences web site 24 hours after you have accepted your offer for full details and a price guide (www.qmul.ac.uk/residences). Make sure that you read the information thoroughly before attempting to complete the on-line application. If you have any questions that are not covered by the information contained on the web site, please contact the Residences Office directly.

Once you have read through the web pages and are ready to apply for accommodation on-line please use the link below:

http://www.residences.qmul.ac.uk/online

You will need both your application reference number and password which are as follows:

Username (application ref. no.): XXXXXXXXX
    Password: XXXXXXXX

Your password will not be accepted until 24 hours have elapsed after you accept your offer.

If you have any questions please contact your admissions team via [email protected] or using the details which were included in your offer letter. Please quote your reference XXXXXXXXX in all correspondence.

The Admissions and Recruitment Office
    Queen Mary University of London
    Hey everybody,
    Hope you're all enjoying your summer

I just got that letter yesterday, does it mean I'm officially accepted even though UCAS didn't update?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K7eelat Ilmoog)
    Hey everybody,
    Hope you're all enjoying your summer

I just got that letter yesterday, does it mean I'm officially accepted even though UCAS didn't update?

Thanks
    It looks more like a standard acknowledgement of your offer acceptance to me. It doesn't confirm the place after results.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure? Then why did it come so late, I've accepted the offer months ago!

ReputationRep:
    So could anybody please tell me what exactly happens when one is confirmed a seat?

Check UCAS and see what that says.

It looks like from the 'accepted an offer' bit that it's just a really late thank-you for choosing QMUL sort of letter.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure? Then why did it come so late, I've accepted the offer months ago!
    I got a similar letter..its just a letter to say hey you got a place. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 078005)
    I got a similar letter..its just a letter to say hey you got a place. lol
    Er, no it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Er, no it isn't.
    i didnt say it was a confirmed place just a conditional place till u get your results :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 078005)
    i didnt say it was a confirmed place just a conditional place till u get your results :P
    It isn't even a letter to confirm that you have a conditional offer of a place. It is a letter that acknowledges your acceptance of an offer.

ReputationRep:
    So how and when will I know if my place is confirmed??

ReputationRep:
    So how and when will I know if my place is confirmed??
    Look at UCAS Track after results are known.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.