Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i received my contract today and I'm in Premium Student housing at 74 Cottingham Road.

One thing has been bugging me though, what is the difference between the premium housing and the standard housing?

Also, was I the only one to think that all houses were in Cranbrook Avenue :p: When i first opened the contract i was confused for a second as to where exactly i had been located lol :rolleyes:

Oh well :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Many of the student houses have been updated with new appliances that could be the difference in name.

ReputationRep:
    Cottingham Road is the Road that the front of the univeristy is on. so its very close
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by . sav .)
    Cottingham Road is the Road that the front of the univeristy is on. so its very close
    True but so is Cranbrook and Inglemire

ReputationRep:
    oh yes, i know that, but i just meant for Mozzi as they may not know.

ReputationRep:
    Cant tell you the difference between standard and premium housing I'm afraid, but I lived @ 78 Cott Road this year, and knew the people in 76 and 74 well so if you have any questions about the houses just ask!

(By the way, the guys in 74 left the place a complete tip haha - should all be sorted for you when you move in but worth checking the whole place over!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Services department of the University will have been in before new students

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    I'm in the Premium Studen House in 84 Cottingham Road. Anyone else?

Are the kitchens equipped?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.