Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm starting the LLB at Northumbria in September and I was just wondering if there were anyone else on here starting as well on the same course (or not:p: ).
    Also, anyone who has done this course if you could give some feedback as to what the teachers are like in terms of support and what have you or literally ANYTHING you have a view on, please share :yes: .

Cheers

Chris:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've applied as well for this year, but I don't think I'll meet the offer. The open day I went to was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Screw the course's. Get yourself to Whitley bay on the drink paha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I've applied as well for this year, but I don't think I'll meet the offer. The open day I went to was amazing.
    Apparently they're lax one or two grades off anyway. I feel kinda the same. i've got this feeling I've got ABC rather than ABB :/

(Original post by xiah)
    Screw the course's. Get yourself to Whitley bay on the drink paha
    Nah you';re alright thanks, i'm living at home ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris6098)
    Apparently they're lax one or two grades off anyway. I feel kinda the same. i've got this feeling I've got ABC rather than ABB :/

Same here but I think I'll end up with BBB. I've heard from a colleague of mine, who's daughter applied for the same course, that she got CCD/CDD or something along those lines but still got a place so that's hopeful, but then on the other hand I dont want to be all blase about it either. I'm desperate to get in.

ReputationRep:
    Same here but I think I'll end up with BBB. I've heard from a colleague of mine, who's daughter applied for the same course, that she got CCD/CDD or something along those lines but still got a place so that's hopeful, but then on the other hand I dont want to be all blase about it either. I'm desperate to get in.
    Same really. Merely because I worked my arse off the last two years to try and get in that I don't want it all to go to waste and have to go to the one in Smogland :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Same really. Merely because I worked my arse off the last two years to try and get in that I don't want it all to go to waste and have to go to the one in Smogland :cool:
    Hah, I applied there too - though I declined the offer. I only put Northumbria down and didnt choose an insurance, I dont want to go anywhere else and IMO Northumbria is the best I've seen in terms of a Law course from where I've visited. That's why I won't put Northumbria 2009 in my sig, because I'm scared I wont get in hah.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I applied there too - though I declined the offer. I only put Northumbria down and didnt choose an insurance, I dont want to go anywhere else and IMO Northumbria is the best I've seen in terms of a Law course from where I've visited. That's why I won't put Northumbria 2009 in my sig, because I'm scared I wont get in hah.
    You'll be fine :yes:

What subjects did you do at A level anyway?

Law, History, Applied Business and General Studies for me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine :yes:

What subjects did you do at A level anyway?

Law, History, Applied Business and General Studies for me :confused:
    Law, English Language and Psychology. Realistically, English was the only one I had a chance of getting an A in and I needed 93/120, I just think I've missed it.

ReputationRep:
    Youll be fine...I wish I did English and Psychology myself, regret doing Business and I would;ve done English at AS to be honest...instead did Geography lol

ReputationRep:
    Youll be fine...I wish I did English and Psychology myself, regret doing Business and I would;ve done English at AS to be honest...instead did Geography lol
    Psychology was a long and hard slog, sometimes I wish I had done Media or something else. Anyway, come results day let me know how you did and if you'll be going to Northumbria.

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely be going to Northumbria...or trying to lol, and yeah will do

Actually I'll PM my msn to you as well if you want?

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for the Solicitors Exempting here.

Looking forward to it? I am, I was very impressed with the Law School on the open day.

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional??? How the...? lol, nice

I am looking forward to it indeed, will be alot better than school & college, was impressed myself on the open day lol

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I will be there in September too hopefully!

I'm getting verrry excited!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.