Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ayesha! im gonna be at Lime Grove too doing fashion makeup. I'll be in halls too- Will Wyatt court!
    Hows about you?
    x

ReputationRep:
    hey also gonna be a lime grove and staying in will wyatt too xx

ReputationRep:
    I am at lime grove doing media make up and i am in Hale Village hall My friend is also doing make up at lime grove and is in will wyatt

ReputationRep:
    awsome its nice to (sort of) know some people who are gonna be around! ya never know we could end up being neighbours Jade!
    BoomBoomPow is your friend doing fashion make up or the tv/film makeup corse?
    x

ReputationRep:
    she applied for both and i think she got accepted for both but is doing tv/film

ReputationRep:
    its not just you- im nervous too but in a good way...

ReputationRep:
    hey frey im doing the tv and film make up and im at will wyatt im planning a house warning vodka party on the sunday bring drink and well have a good old mash up frey you and zoe come too

ReputationRep:
    aw i would but i am having to take zoe home! she is only helping me move in during the day we should meet up during the week what freshers events are you gunna be going too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 8, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.