Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need help and advice as to what halls i should stay in at southampton uni.

Things i would like:
    A bed that is big enough for me! Im 6ft1, and i find single beds small.
    An ensuite room.
    Non-smoking room.
    Mixed gender accommodation.

So far my rough choices are:
    1: Wessex Lane, Monte 3 Ensuite.
    2: Wessex Lane, Monte 4 Ensuite.
    3: Glen Eyre, Ensuite room.

However, when applying for accomodation I can only apply for Wessex Lane ensuite once, meaning i dont get to choose between monte 3/4?
    Meaning I have to make a third choice of something different that I may not even want.

Some questions I have:
    -Wessex Lane or Glen Eyre?
    -If i was to choose glen eyre, what ensuite room will i get?(Chamberlain/Chancellor Courts)
    -If i choose my choice 1 as Wessex Lane Ensuite, then will i get monte 3 or monte 4?

Any advice/recommendations would be helpful, thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter if you're in Glen Eyre or Wessex Lane, Wessex lane is cheaper but Glen Eyre is a bit closer to the campus.

If you were to choose Glen Eyre with on suite you wont be in Chamberlain because it has shared toilets. You could be in Hartley Grove, South Hill, Chancellor Courts or New Terrace.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.