Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what would look good with these? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i realy want a pair of these http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/...28_-1_footwear
    but was told that my clothes wouldnt look good with them. so what would go with them?

ReputationRep:
    Stone washed denims and Tshirt?

ReputationRep:
    Jeans and any kind of T shirt or casual shirt ?

ReputationRep:
    weird those shoes don't look real in the pics! yh so weird shoes keep the rest simple, jeans n t-shirt!

ReputationRep:
    jeans and a t-shirt.
    Maybe skinny jeans if your feeling exceptionally wierd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjswhufc)
    i realy want a pair of these http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/...28_-1_footwear
    but was told that my clothes wouldnt look good with them. so what would go with them?
    I've got some of the same style but you will have to be careful because of the diverse colours, try to wear blue's and reds that will compliment the colour of the shoes. They will go well with shorts too.

Big shoes like those would go well with baggy jeans and a white checked or black and white plaid shirt.

ReputationRep:
    A kilt and wifebeater

ReputationRep:
    Definitely skinny jeans - you want to show them off! And pair them with an old school jumper, or maybe a plainish tank, with maybe a scarf which matches a colour from the shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Definitely skinny jeans - you want to show them off! And pair them with an old school jumper, or maybe a plainish tank, with maybe a scarf which matches a colour from the shoes.
    Skinny jeans can look really good with these shoes or whatever. But DO NOT get them unless you have the right legs for them. You know what I mean - the ultra skinny guys who wear them just look ridiculous I think. But then a guy with REALLY muscley legs would look like they were wearing clothes too small for him.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.