Turn on thread page Beta

How do you attract girls in parties? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Errmmm....Being a good dancer always helps..and being a generous drink buyer.
    The DJ always gets laid.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to them? Always a good start. After a few drinks, this is usually easier too.

If you're not too good at that. You can follow them into a dark alley way and see how that works for you.

ReputationRep:
    By doing the cha cha like a sissy.

ReputationRep:
    Boys walk past and grab my vajayjay, I LOVE it

If you do this to every girl you see, you'll pull so easily, honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Boys walk past and grab my vajayjay, I LOVE it

If you do this to every girl you see, you'll pull so easily, honest.
    I love you.

ReputationRep:
    Real Advice: down two shots of tequila consecutively. Find some girls. Down two more as a group. Then play truth or dare.

Funny Advice: *insert witty comment*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I love you.
    :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Fake it til ya make it.

ReputationRep:
    alcohol alcohol alcohol alcohol alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    Rohypnol..

ReputationRep:
    Most guys don't realise, the best place to get girls is not the dance floor but actually the outside terrace if the club has one, for the simple fact that you can spark up a decent conversation without 100 Db of noise in your ear, and then you can slip in, 'so you fancy a dance m'lady' or similar. Guys who bump into girls on the dancefloor and then attempt to wrestle them to the floor are noobs imo.

ReputationRep:
    if you even ask a question like that you've already missed the point by a mile

you go to a party get drunk and have fun with your mates, odds are if you're meeting new people it'll be because of something like two different social circles bumping into each other and people getting introduced to each other, and if you're gonna pull it'll be in a situation like that

real world random encounters between total strangers are usually fuelled by alcohol (and other things) and usually involve a lot more awkwardness and shame than you've been lead to believe

ReputationRep:
    If you have a problem with the ice breaker. Don't.

Anything goes. Provided you can take it successful from there on.

Hell. While she passes near you just look at her and say Wow! with an ironic, sexah smile.

Most chances are she'll respond and ask. Then hit it like a par-5 hole!

I'm just sayin... :P

ReputationRep:
    Firstly just relax...try just to have fun!
    I always notice guys that look like there having a good time at parties.. so just hang with a group of lads and have a laugh..surely you'l get a few looks of the girls ha
    x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.