Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So does anyone know whats happening for the freshers on both these campuses?

ReputationRep:
    Jordanstown doesn't really have much of a freshers week from what I hear. It's really just sponging off what Queens do.

What part of Antrim you from?

ReputationRep:
    Well last year Queens had a pile of stuff on that I never attended. Can't mind what they were exactly, just silly introduction things around the campus and a pub crawl. They gave us a wee book, where if you went to any of the events taking place you got a stamp on it, and with enough stamps you could get into the student union at the end of the week.

We decided to just get drunk in halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iain 815)

We decided to just get drunk in halls.
    Well played, sir.

There were some great wee sports tournaments at the Queen's PEC my year, and if you dander around the campus long enough someone will probably hand you a bag full of vaguely useful stuff. :yy:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.