Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know there is no allocated parking at Essex but i just wondered if your still able to take your car and park in local car parks etc?? Are there any current students that do this?

ReputationRep:
    for freshers that live on campus, you can't park you car on campus, there are ways around that but if you get caught ouch, local car parks nearest one is tesco's 10- 20 min walk from campus

my mate who i live with in the first year and now in a house, has a car didn't bring it up till half way through the 2nd term, got caught to few times with it on campus, if you live off campus your can get a card that gives you a discount pay like 5p a hour rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    for freshers that live on campus, you can't park you car on campus, there are ways around that but if you get caught ouch, local car parks nearest one is tesco's 10- 20 min walk from campus

my mate who i live with in the first year and now in a house, has a car didn't bring it up till half way through the 2nd term, got caught to few times with it on campus, if you live off campus your can get a card that gives you a discount pay like 5p a hour rate
    What he said :p:

ReputationRep:
    The University are reassesing the current parking procedure but at the moment it is a very sensitive matter. We'll see what will become of the matter.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 3, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.