Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by DanielWhit)
    By the fact she and her friend have slept together before, chances are she did anyway. Hence that post was practically irrelavent and doesn't help any advice which the OP is asking for. We all make mistakes, so I'm sure by your own rule none of us are able to be trusted.
    The OP made it clear that she wasn't asking for advice.

And yes, I suppose there are very few people who can be trusted. That merely proves the flaws (or gaping holes) in human nature.

ReputationRep:
    but won't things now be awkward when you all hang out together?
    howcome your bf is cool with male friends sleeping over? mine wouldnt be so good with it

ReputationRep:
    Just come clean, and try not to be a **** next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geordie1990)
    Naughty Naughty
    LMAO!

That's such a good response!

*wipes laughter tear*

Aaaaanywhoo.

Was he good?

ReputationRep:
    Awh): If he loves you that would kill him. Espesh the fact you've slept with the guy before

But everyone makes mistakes..

ReputationRep:
    I just hope your boyfriend isn't OJ Simpson and that he finds out.

ReputationRep:
    Stand in the corner and face the wall. tut tut

SHAME ON YOU

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear don't say anything if you can help it, but it probably will eat away at you! How do you think you're boyfriend would react? Would he be able to forgive you?

ReputationRep:
    Tell the truth, honesty is the best thing in this situation. It'll be hard probably but worth than further issues that could arise later on if nothing is done/said.

ReputationRep:
    ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm telling!

ReputationRep:
    There is only one solution to this problem that will make everyone happy

HAVE A THREESOME :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him! The guilt will probably do more damage to your relationship anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You sound lovely. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    If it has happened before, even though you were single it may be time to reasses you current relationship. Perhaps you like this friend better.

ReputationRep:
    Meh what you done was wrong and you know that. I'm not condoning what you done at all but I don't see how people being *****y towards you online will help. It's up to you to decide what to do. You slept with this friend, how does that affect or indicate your true feelings towards your boyfriend? Will it happen again? I'm not saying you should definitely tell your boyfriend, but consider what this shows about your relationship and your commitment to it and to him. Do you really still want to be with him? I've cheated before, although never slept with someone else, and it was at a time when I was unhappy and knew our relationship was coming to an end. Doesn't make it better. But my lack of guilt (well, not complete lack of guilt, of course I felt guilty but not so much so that I couldn't look my boyf in the eye or anything) showed me I wasn't commited to our relationship anymore. You need a long hard think about what you really want and what you really need, putting the cheating aside in your mind for now. It's better to be honest and face the truth, rather than stringing your boyf along in a meaningless (to you) relationship. The fact you can treat cheating so lackadaisically perhaps shows your heart isn't in it. Only you know and can decide, really.

there must be some sort of attraction there. iv drunkenly shared a bed with loads of my friends and never once felt the desire to get it on with them.

ReputationRep:
    I tried, but I can't find a shred of sympathy for you. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Pff, this thread title was misleading. It sounded horny as anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Eel)
    I tried, but I can't find a shred of sympathy for you. Sorry.
    That's the right attitude to take :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Why post this, are you boasting? Do you want people to have a go?
    I don't understand
    Go away

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.