Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats the silliest thing youve done recently? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi people!
    Whats the silliest thing youve said or done recently? I pose this question after I accidentally dropped a whole bowl of weetabix minis on my living room floor in one felswoop yeterday, and thought it would make for an interesting thread, kinda sad I know!
    So yeah, looking forward to posts! =D

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have a great many answers to that...
    hm.... I was really bored yesterday so I got hyper on mini oreos and stated lying on the floor pretending to drown, and then swim to the shore (the carpet) for saftey, where I gathered cushions to make a raft and then i sailed on my raft to the kitchen, where i sat there spinning myself until I felt sick P:
    And I recently set some macadanian nuts on fire...

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, I got a KitKat out of the cupboard with the intention of eating it. I unwrapped it in the kitchen, and without a second thought threw the KitKat in the bin and was left holding the wrapper . . . :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    a few weeks ago, i turned the iron on while it was face down on the carpet and burnt a massive hole.. my boyfriend wasn't happy at all i also smashed a plate of his that he's had since he was little.

a few years ago i dropped a pot of custard on the floor and it went all over the floor, sofa and even went on the ceiling a little bit. it was fantastic.

i'm pretty clumsy really..

ReputationRep:
    I tried to open a sachet of sauce with a very sharp knife whilst holding it in the palm of my hand by shoving the knife through the sachet. There was a fair bit of blood....

ReputationRep:
    I started dancing in front of my mum pretending I was possessed and then tripped over my own foot. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I was walking down the stairs in the dark holding my DS and phone. I missed the last 3 steps and tumbled the rest of the way - All without making a single noise so I didnt wake the people upstairs up.

ReputationRep:
    This happened this morning. I was waiting for the bus while reading, I was so distracted that I got on the first bus that came, and of course it wasn't the one I should take. I just realized it was the wrong one after 30 minutes on the bus lol (I was reading so I wasn't paying attention). So I got off the bus, walked for 20 minutes until I saw a bus stop that I could take to go to work. Result: 2 hours late because of this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tried to sneak around and be quiet at night, not realising, however, that the more you try the louder you will be >.<

ReputationRep:
    Making pasta drunk at 3 in the morning with friends but breaking the pot handle off the pot. Decided just to use like a fish slice to scoop out the pasta, pretty much two or three pieces at a time haha. Also on the last morning of T in the Park, again drunk, me and my friend decided to play a game called "pass the fire". Basically involved setting the random rubbish around us on fire and passing it back and forwards. It was pointless. And involved getting burnt a lot. But ridiculously fun at the time! God there's probably more, I just can't remember them!

ReputationRep:
    Got so drunk with my friend on saturday i had to phone an ambulance for her. That was pretty silly. Won't be doing that again.
    :s

ReputationRep:
    fighting with my sister, and getting grounded.

apparently our disagreement is worthy of a grounding (at 18). wow thank god for TSR???

ReputationRep:
    I was drunk and playing my friends xbox, then I threw the controller up in the air, and it came down and hit me on the head. I fell forward into to the tv, and that fell on me too. I was screaming in agony and my friend was laughing..

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    rejected a job (i so despertely need!) then i called back again to say I wanted it ahh,so unorganized I am

ReputationRep:
    Ate some yoghurt, put the spoon in the bin and the plastic container in the sink to be washed up.

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazza558)
    Ate some yoghurt, put the spoon in the bin and the plastic container in the sink to be washed up.

:facepalm:
    Haha, ive done this before,

Also, whilst revising and bored, I thought it'd be fun to mix cotton wool, pure alcohol and aerosol, then proceed to ignite it in 40 degree weather. The ethanol vaporised and proceeded to singe my arm hair, chest hair, eybrows and fringe. It was awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephyrose23)
    Yesterday, I got a KitKat out of the cupboard with the intention of eating it. I unwrapped it in the kitchen, and without a second thought threw the KitKat in the bin and was left holding the wrapper . . . :facepalm:
    In much the same vain, i bought a return bus ticket just yesterday for the princely sum of £2.80, and proceeded to throw it straight into the little bin the bus has.

luckily the bus driver was a true gent and got it out for me, but goshdarn i felt daft.

ReputationRep:
    I left the house an hour early. I don't know if it was switching between 12 and 24 hour time formats that did it, but i got midway down my hill before realising. Thankfully no one was there to witness me stop walking, stand for a few seconds, raise my hands in annoyance at myself and trudge back home.

ReputationRep:
    this is the complete truth...

at school i was tryin to fling my shoes to hit someone (by flicking them off my feet)

i missed, it got stuck in the roof gutter (abuot 7m high).

ReputationRep:
    i applied for a job at whsmiths and i missed their call, i phoned them back and the guy said to come for an interview on friday 24th (he said it on thursday), after i had put the phone down i realised it was thursday (i thought it was saturday!) and panicked because i didn't know which friday so i phoned back and asked him, he said the 24th and when he said it i remembered that he already said it earlier! embarrassing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.