Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what's wrong with me.. but I keep going hot and cold with my boyfriend. Sometimes I feel happy with him and it's all good etc, but then sometimes I don't feel so happy with it, feel a bit fed up and bored.

It shows in my moods too, as sometimes I'm a bit moody and snappy whereas other times I'm really nice.

I think something else contributing is the fact we're entering our last year at uni together, and I'm scared of what will happen after because our home towns are 2 hours away and I think he would want us to move in together, whereas I don't really want to make that kind of commitment just yet.

I guess I'm just being a bit of a commitment phobe and freaking out about being tied down, but I wish I didn't as he's such a nice guy and has never done anything bad to me.

Just dunno what to do?? half the time I'm happy, half I'm not.. how am I meant to know whether I should stay in this relationship or not?

Any advice would be goooood.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Bipolar? probably not that serious but you just a bit like silva from 90210...

ReputationRep:
    Yes then no.

ReputationRep:
    every relationship is going to have it's ups and downs , but if your asking for advice on whether to stay with him or not that just tells me that you don't want to be with him deep down . if you did you wouldn't have to ask ?

ReputationRep:
    'Cause you're hot and you're cold
    You're yes and you're no
    You're in and you're out
    You're up and you're down

You're wrong when it's right
    You're black and it's white
    We fight, we break up
    We hug, we make up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Bipolar? probably not that serious but you just a bit like silva from 90210...
    Don't give people ideas, everyone thinks they are bipolar :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Yes then no.
    you're in then you're out

thanks for no help...lol

dont know why i bothered.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    dont know why i bothered.
    Hiya
    Well why don't you think about it this way.. Would you rather be with him or not.. Imagine your life without him.. Take a few days off to see how life would be without him.. It can get quite lonely.. And im speaking from expirience here.. I remember a day when I was just like you.. And now Ive lost him Really you should hold on to that special bond you have.. Do some stuff together to keep things fresh, get more intimate maybe.. Hope This Helps!

:o:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.