Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you like to chase or be chased ? Watch

Hey ladies, just wondering do you enjoy the chase? So lets say a guy ignores you would that make you more focused on that bloke or would you turn your attention elsewhere ? Or do you have no interest in that ? Do you like being tagged along, to some extent ?

I personally enjoy the chase, I'm a bloke, and I'm sure theres been a thread on this already, but I can't be bothered to shift through and find it.

I know a lot of guys like the chase and if/when they score they lose interest.

DISCUSS !!

ReputationRep:
    I like the chase tbh, I don't like it if guys are too into me at the start. Its boring. I love a good challenge, took me 6 months to get my now boyfriend but I knew I'd crack him in the end :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I like to be chased but would prefer if they just were upfront about it, if that makes sense at all.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like to the chasing, I prefer to be chased

ReputationRep:
    I rather be chased. Chasing is such a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    I like sex. Chases are long.

ReputationRep:
    I pretend that I'm being chased, while I secretly chase them! Hah!!
    Nah, jokes, but yeah, there's no point at ALL coming on to me right away. Chasing ftw!
    If a guy ignores me, and he looks good, that's the way to go. I wouldn't rest before I got him..

ReputationRep:
    Both. Actually, I think I like the chase more than actually having them. Idealism is so much fun - it's also why I'm terrible at relationships.

ReputationRep:
    I like The Great Chase :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    Chasing has never gotten me anywhere good. Being chased is quite fun sometimes. However, I'd prefer it if people were upfront about things.

ReputationRep:
    I like the chase when it's reasonably long. But when it lasts more than a few months, it's kinda frustrating. I'm bored when a guy is too sticky from the start but annoyed when he's too distant after a few months. Girls are complicated

ReputationRep:
    I guess I 'prefer' chasing. If a guy I liked likes me, I would crack within days - I'd be completely rubbish at making him chase me!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE chasing! It's so much fun! I'm being chased at the moment by someone I'm not interested in at all and it's just a bit... ugh. If I'm interested, I'll chase. Obviously I know when to hold back though; I'm not the sort to endlessly pursue someone who isn't remotely interested in me.

ReputationRep:
    i've always been chased, which i enjoy it has to be said. although i reckon it'd be fun to do the chasing, never had to though. hmm, maybe i'll start aiming a little higher.

ReputationRep:
    i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)

ReputationRep:
    I hate women. They're gay.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Candyliqour)
    i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)
    at night?

ReputationRep:
    i love the chase, its exciting and thrilling. Though as soon as the chase is over I seem to find the girl pretty boring (im not a player) but yeah thats the reason i dont last with any girl for more than 2-3 months lol

I don't like either.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.