do you like to chase or be chased ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey ladies, just wondering do you enjoy the chase? So lets say a guy ignores you would that make you more focused on that bloke or would you turn your attention elsewhere ? Or do you have no interest in that ? Do you like being tagged along, to some extent ?

I personally enjoy the chase, I'm a bloke, and I'm sure theres been a thread on this already, but I can't be bothered to shift through and find it.

I know a lot of guys like the chase and if/when they score they lose interest.

DISCUSS !!
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like the chase tbh, I don't like it if guys are too into me at the start. Its boring. I love a good challenge, took me 6 months to get my now boyfriend but I knew I'd crack him in the end :awesome:
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like to be chased but would prefer if they just were upfront about it, if that makes sense at all.
.X.alysha.X.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I dont like to the chasing, I prefer to be chased
carlosb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I rather be chased. Chasing is such a waste of time
BossManSingh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like sex. Chases are long.
Ramanda
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I pretend that I'm being chased, while I secretly chase them! Hah!!
Nah, jokes, but yeah, there's no point at ALL coming on to me right away. Chasing ftw!
If a guy ignores me, and he looks good, that's the way to go. I wouldn't rest before I got him..
Ayla Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Both. Actually, I think I like the chase more than actually having them. Idealism is so much fun - it's also why I'm terrible at relationships.
sil3nt_cha0s
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like The Great Chase :awesome:
WildBerrySpirit
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Neither.
elisabethbridge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Chasing has never gotten me anywhere good. Being chased is quite fun sometimes. However, I'd prefer it if people were upfront about things.
roxie4ever57
Report 9 years ago
I like the chase when it's reasonably long. But when it lasts more than a few months, it's kinda frustrating. I'm bored when a guy is too sticky from the start but annoyed when he's too distant after a few months. Girls are complicated
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I guess I 'prefer' chasing. If a guy I liked likes me, I would crack within days - I'd be completely rubbish at making him chase me!
username271381
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I LOVE chasing! It's so much fun! I'm being chased at the moment by someone I'm not interested in at all and it's just a bit... ugh. If I'm interested, I'll chase. Obviously I know when to hold back though; I'm not the sort to endlessly pursue someone who isn't remotely interested in me.
looloo90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i've always been chased, which i enjoy it has to be said. although i reckon it'd be fun to do the chasing, never had to though. hmm, maybe i'll start aiming a little higher.
Candyliqour
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)
ChunkymunkyDJC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hate women. They're gay.
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Candyliqour)
i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)
at night?
bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i love the chase, its exciting and thrilling. Though as soon as the chase is over I seem to find the girl pretty boring (im not a player) but yeah thats the reason i dont last with any girl for more than 2-3 months lol
qgujxj39
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
I don't like either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (273)
27.25%
No (729)
72.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise