Turn on thread page Beta

do you like to chase or be chased ? watch

Hey ladies, just wondering do you enjoy the chase? So lets say a guy ignores you would that make you more focused on that bloke or would you turn your attention elsewhere ? Or do you have no interest in that ? Do you like being tagged along, to some extent ?

I personally enjoy the chase, I'm a bloke, and I'm sure theres been a thread on this already, but I can't be bothered to shift through and find it.

I know a lot of guys like the chase and if/when they score they lose interest.

DISCUSS !!

ReputationRep:
    I like the chase tbh, I don't like it if guys are too into me at the start. Its boring. I love a good challenge, took me 6 months to get my now boyfriend but I knew I'd crack him in the end :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I like to be chased but would prefer if they just were upfront about it, if that makes sense at all.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like to the chasing, I prefer to be chased

ReputationRep:
    I rather be chased. Chasing is such a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    I like sex. Chases are long.

ReputationRep:
    I pretend that I'm being chased, while I secretly chase them! Hah!!
    Nah, jokes, but yeah, there's no point at ALL coming on to me right away. Chasing ftw!
    If a guy ignores me, and he looks good, that's the way to go. I wouldn't rest before I got him..

ReputationRep:
    Both. Actually, I think I like the chase more than actually having them. Idealism is so much fun - it's also why I'm terrible at relationships.

ReputationRep:
    I like The Great Chase :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    Chasing has never gotten me anywhere good. Being chased is quite fun sometimes. However, I'd prefer it if people were upfront about things.

ReputationRep:
    I like the chase when it's reasonably long. But when it lasts more than a few months, it's kinda frustrating. I'm bored when a guy is too sticky from the start but annoyed when he's too distant after a few months. Girls are complicated

ReputationRep:
    I guess I 'prefer' chasing. If a guy I liked likes me, I would crack within days - I'd be completely rubbish at making him chase me!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE chasing! It's so much fun! I'm being chased at the moment by someone I'm not interested in at all and it's just a bit... ugh. If I'm interested, I'll chase. Obviously I know when to hold back though; I'm not the sort to endlessly pursue someone who isn't remotely interested in me.

ReputationRep:
    i've always been chased, which i enjoy it has to be said. although i reckon it'd be fun to do the chasing, never had to though. hmm, maybe i'll start aiming a little higher.

ReputationRep:
    i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)

ReputationRep:
    I hate women. They're gay.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Candyliqour)
    i never chase. not really my thing.. i prefer being chased. especially through woods, it makes it more exciting ;-)
    at night?

ReputationRep:
    i love the chase, its exciting and thrilling. Though as soon as the chase is over I seem to find the girl pretty boring (im not a player) but yeah thats the reason i dont last with any girl for more than 2-3 months lol

I don't like either.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.