Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

do you like to chase or be chased ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I'm honest, I'm slow as **** so the chase never really lasts long.

ReputationRep:
    BOTH
    But chasing can get a bit tedious after a while, i prefer to be chased i think...

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a thread about cheese. Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Er none, can't be bothered with all that.. although being chased is nice it's annoying after a while. Just tell me what you want and maybe you'll get it, probs not though.

ReputationRep:
    50/50, takes two to tango IMO.

Both = perfection

ReputationRep:
    I'm not good at running

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I hate women. They're gay.
    Same here. :mad:

I can't be bothered with all this 'game' pish. I don't want to go out with anyone who gets their kicks just because someone is attracted to them. I don't do stuff to boost my ego.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to be chased

ReputationRep:
    Chasing sucks. I want instant results, like when I put chips in the microwave, I know I'm backing a winner.

ReputationRep:
    If someone ignored me I'd assume they weren't interested and move on. But, I don't like the thought of someone chasing me either. I guess I like things to just happen naturally.

ReputationRep:
    They have car chase on television

ReputationRep:
    LOVE chasing.
    If a boy's into me right from the start [or rather, lets me know he's interested] then I get bored and cba.
    Good few months of chasing and it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    I find men who are too keen very offputting.

But straightout ignoring is also not going to get you anywhere. Happy medium is best.

ReputationRep:
    iprefer the chase. dont like people chasing me though or people who dont leave me alone.... especially if im not interested at all. it actually makes me ill

ReputationRep:
    I like being chased...despise chasing. IMO the guy should just be upfront (not too desperate of course)...but I absolutely hate the mind games that can sometimes ensue. If a guy is really on and off I write him off.

ReputationRep:
    Both! A laydee who makes it 2 easy will always be a 1 night wonder (not that I'm complaining).

I love chasing but then I tend to get bored quickly when I win

ReputationRep:
    I don't really chase, I'd rather be chased I don't think i'd enjoy chasing someone...

ReputationRep:
    I think secretly most girls like to chase. I've found that I've been far more interested in a guy that gives off a 'don't give a ****' attitude in comparison to those guys who are head over heels. Everyone loves a bad boy...one day i'll realise my mistake leaving all the 'nice' guys behind...sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    I love chasing but then I tend to get bored quickly when I win
    DITTO! :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.