0%
    No, I haven't had one but would like to have one
    22.99%
    No, I haven't had one and would not like to have one
    44.25%
    I'm a guy
    30.46%

ReputationRep:
    Own up girls - tell us your secrets! Poll included. Tell us why you chose your option and your views on boob jobs. Guys can also tell us their views.

By the way, when I say a boob job, I mean any type of one. It can be enlargement, reduction, changing the shape of one etc. It doesn't have to be just making them larger :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd never have a boob job..I think boobs that are too big are quite unappealing...

ReputationRep:
    havent and wouldnt want to coz i think 34DD is big enough for me!!

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't, and am perfectly satisfied.
    That's not to say that I'm criticising flat chested girls who feel unfeminine who just want some boobs - but I really loathe plastic surgery (for cosmetic purposes) in the extreme.

ReputationRep:
    2 years ago at christmas i found my mum had one 14 years ago. then she had another one that christmas....my mates love it. the girls ask her about them and the lads wind me up about it all the time. weirdly it has never really bothered me. get them done girls.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 34G, I'd quite like a boob job to turn them into 34C. Big boobs are absolutely awful and I don't understand why anyone would want to make them bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_woozle)
    havent and wouldnt want to coz i think 34DD is big enough for me!!
    maybe you'd like them smaller? (see my original edited post)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakthru)
    maybe you'd like them smaller? (see my original edited post)
    im happy with them atm but if when im older and they went saggy / i wasnt happy with them then maybe id have them lifted / reduced, but no smaller than a C/D cup

ReputationRep:
    I'd like one. I'd like to be a full C cup. I'm a small B atm, and wish I could fill out certain tops more - corsets n things too. Since I've lost weight, you can see my ribs on my chest above my boobs, so having a bit more padding wouldn't go a miss.

ReputationRep:
    i would like one but i know that i'll never actually go ahead with it, plus the pill makes them bigger anyway. i'll learn to love my boobs one day!

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely have one to make them smaller.
    I don't know what goes through people heads when they say big boobs are better..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo90)
    i would like one but i know that i'll never actually go ahead with it, plus the pill makes them bigger anyway. i'll learn to love my boobs one day!
    I've been on 2 types of pill and neither of them had any effect on my boobs.

ReputationRep:
    No and i wouldn't want one either.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had one and I'm not interested in having one, either. I'm absolutely content with mine.

ReputationRep:
    No, but mine are way too big for my frame anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love a reduction. Need to lose some weight first but then get them lopped off down to maybe a C/D cup (i'm a 40G atm)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind a boob reduction, honestly.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like them if they look natural, but not like two footballs on a flat chest like Victoria Beckham.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm quite happy with my DDs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    I'd love a reduction. Need to lose some weight first but then get them lopped off down to maybe a C/D cup (i'm a 40G atm)
    Woah! :eek3:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.