30.46%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashaxxx123)
    I love my boobs!!!!!!!
    I love your boobs too!

(Obvious joke, had to be said)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Perhaps she likes the idea of being able to run properly again?
    The plot thickens...:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34H and would love a boob reduction.
    I'd love to be a 34DD...I can't even begin to imagine how light they would feel compared to what I have now!

I'm 36F now and would LOVE to be a 34D (am trying to lose weight atm so hopefully mine will shrink, but if not, I want a reduction).

ReputationRep:
    I would want a boob job
    Because I have quite small breats and would feel alot more confident if they were a bit larger - nothing huge just like 32B/C

ReputationRep:
    it would be nice to have bigger boobs but it's not worth the risk/scars/money/possibility of them going wrong/knowing they were fake. Plus I didn't like how on Waterloo Road Janeece had one, and guys who weren't interested before but suddenly were all over her - I'd rather receive less attention than never know if it was for real. Also I am the kind of person that if I had one type of plastic surgery I'd end up finding fault with more and more things and needing more surgery, so I'd rather stay natural

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly happy right now as a 32DD, but who knows in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Well you try walking around every day feeling like you've got two 500g bags of sugar hanging off your chest :rolleyes:
    I did, for a school project, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Havers)
    get them done girls.
    You sicken me.

ReputationRep:
    I would never have cosmetic surgery. Just not my thing at all! I wouldn't mind if my boobs were smaller but considering I'm a 34B it would be a waste of money! Mine just don't seem to be big enough to be a feature but they're big enough to get in the way. I have friends that are obsessed with their boobs and the highlight of their night is wearing some cheb enhancing bra to get their own back on some guy...jeeeeeeso ladies use your brains!!

But seriously, do what you want! I just think it's sad when people want things for the wrong reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabella___)
    You sicken me.
    nawww

I want one soooo much!! Not for vanity or anyone else, but to make me feel better about myself. I hate the shape of mine I don't mind being a B-cup (but i wouldn't mind being bumped up to a C-cup either ), I just want something to make the shape more attractive. Not huge round implants cz I want them to look natural, but possibly some kind of filler. Seriously, if I had £5000 right now, I'd find some excuse to go away for a week and get it done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Men must be soo arrogant to think that we'd get a boob job for THEIR benefit.

If I had a boob job, it would be to make myself feel happy and content. Not to 'get guys' or to feel validated by the opposite sex. Not all girls give a fig what men think :rolleyes:
    I got shot down in flames yet again by Ilora Danon. You hate me

But i love you :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I got shot down in flames yet again by Ilora Danon. You hate me

But i love you :love:
    I don't hate you Tom! I'm just opinionated and bolshy. But if you can love that about me, then we may be onto a winner! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I don't hate you Tom! I'm just opinionated and bolshy. But if you can love that about me, then we may be onto a winner! :p:
    Find me that emoticon that symbolises hugging, and i'll PM it to you :love:

And i love you because you act normal on TSR and i love being criticised <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liaxx)
    I know how you feel. =/
    I'm a size 10, yet have to buy size 12 tops most of the time so that they're long enough to go down to my waist.
    Primark and La Senza and most other places that do nice/cheap bras only stock up to F at thhe largest, meaning that I need to pay £18 at Marks & Spencer.

I have heard, though, that if your boobs are causing you backache you can get them reduced on the NHS. I don't know how true it is, but when I turn eighteen I'm definitely going to look into that more!
    My friend had a reduction on the NHS. It took a LONG time to get it organised, but it's definitely changed her life for the better. I think she used to be a H, and now she's a DD/E, and she's a lot happier

ReputationRep:
    Mine are big enough as it is but I wouldn't want a reduction either.

ReputationRep:
    A surprising amount of girls want a boob job.

Disappointing :no:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.