Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does the business school ( Perry Barr) get many mature students ?

ReputationRep:
    Im a mature student and im going to do business and management degree at bcu

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Ness , I assume thats at Perry Barr like my course ( Accountancy & Economics)- poss some modules the same??

I'm 42 & got direct entry to year 2 , what about you ?..

ReputationRep:
    hi sorry about the late reply i forgot my password.

Im 29 im applying through clearing because i applied late so im hoping there are still spaces on the course. Im starting in Year1

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student. 24 but i'm doing Construction over in Perry Barr. Wished I'd applied long a go but at least i've got a good few years experience in the same subject at work.

ReputationRep:
    thats a good thing i think the more experience you got plus a degree better chance of getting a job after

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student but twice as mature as you guys...literally! I'm doing a BA(Hons) in Housing.

ReputationRep:
    midnightvelvet- ok midnight spill the beans - I'm 42 , and starting next week on a accounting/ecomonics joint hons... also looks like we are might locals ( add four to my username! )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.