Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

So, what food does everyone crave with a hangover, or just the night after drinking for those lucky souls who don't get hangovers? Not necessarily a hangover cure (although those are good!) but just hangover food in general. Mine is supernoodle sandwiches, originally called hangover supernoodle sandwiches but the hangover bit got dropped since I love them so much that I eat them all the time. Honestly, don't knock them till you've tried them, they're now a necessity! Something like cheese on toast is an okay substitute. What about everyone else? What's your favourite hangover food?
    x

Bacon and sausage sandwich wioth brown sauce :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Dont whatever you do eat breadsticks - I did once and they were so dry and hard to eat I pretty much felt like being sick :P

I would say toast is always a good one x

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds

supernoodle sandwiches are great though just as a poor mans snack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk)
    Hey guys,

So, what food does everyone crave with a hangover, or just the night after drinking for those lucky souls who don't get hangovers? Not necessarily a hangover cure (although those are good!) but just hangover food in general. Mine is supernoodle sandwiches, originally called hangover supernoodle sandwiches but the hangover bit got dropped since I love them so much that I eat them all the time. Honestly, don't knock them till you've tried them, they're now a necessity! Something like cheese on toast is an okay substitute. What about everyone else? What's your favourite hangover food?
    x
    Food is the last thing I want! I just eat a slice of bread to put something in my stomach otherwise I get that empty-stomach-sick-feeling thing.

How people can crave a fry when they're hungover is beyond me. :sick:

ReputationRep:
    Fry up! :teeth: Or, if the full thing isn't possible, a sausage sandwich with lashings of ketchup. I don't really hangovers though, so.. yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    McDonalds
    oh god yes! sunday mornings.. that chicken and bacon thing. :coma:

although no more mcdonalds for me

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

x
    I love supernoodle sandwiches too Although I've never eaten them when suffering from a hangover

ReputationRep:
    Bacon flavoured frazzles.

Or potato waffle sandwiches. :nod:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is supernoodle sandwiches, originally called hangover supernoodle sandwiches but the hangover bit got dropped since I love them so much that I eat them all the time. Honestly, don't knock them till you've tried them, they're now a necessity!
    These lush lil sarnies saved my life on many occassions, but had to be on white bread and ideally with soft cheese spread over the bread, really gorgeous! This is like the ultimate in comfort food!

ReputationRep:
    Buy some domperidone from the chemist. It sorts your stomach right out.

ReputationRep:
    Curridge.

Curry porridge and a tin of irn bru.

ReputationRep:
    I crave milk and bananas. No idea why

Best thing to give you a boost is a big bowl of sweet porridge. If it can kill a diabetic then it'll definitely keep you going until you can curl up in a ball and sleep for 3 days

ReputationRep:
    Plain pasta with a crapload of Encona chili sauce poured over the top, and a bit of grated cheese. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    Pot noodle, hands down.

ReputationRep:
    A roast dinner always works the best for me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allthewayhome)
    Curridge.

Curry porridge and a tin of irn bru.
    What on earth is curry porridge? Actually curry and porridge? Makes me sick thinking about it haha!

And re McDonalds, I used to think that, but now I work there, and trust me, NOTHING is worse for a hangover than the kitchen in McDonalds. I don't even work there, just have to walk through it, and it certainly doesn't make me feel any better!

ReputationRep:
    Pizza and chips from the chippy!

Thank god I don't drink that much though (Y)

ReputationRep:
    The good old fry up- bacon, eggs/eggy bread, sausages, tomatoes, beans

or left over pizza cold

ReputationRep:
    if I'm really hungover - I will eat nothing til about 9pm then order a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and eat all of it to myself.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.