Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, well I thought since I've got enough spare time to last me a lifetime I'd go over some of my notes but I've left all my textbooks in Glasgow. I was wondering if anyone has any textbooks in pdf or ebook form that they are willing to share?

MOD edit: please make sure any links provided are to legal sites, thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Or try www.scribd.com they've got a few books online

ReputationRep:
    DO SOMETHIHG FUN!!!!

Textbooks are not for summer (apart from the one case when they are...)

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought discussing how to get pirated copies of textbooks on an open forum slightly against the T&Cs...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of text books have online version if you take a promo code out of the front - just get it out of the library and do a bit of code thievery. ^^

ReputationRep:
    Google books has quite a lot on it. Doesn't always have the complete book but I can't think why you would ever want to wade through a thick textbook on a computer screen. Best bit about the online ones is the way they are searchable.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy your summer!! Second year is not fun at Glasgow (enjoy having the last exam in the university when everyone else is sunbathing. )

I've got Martini, Vander, Macleods, Rang and Dales and Clinically Orientated Anatomy but they're massive files. I can give you them in September if you want. (Rang and Dales will be particularly useful as 2 second year courseworks are on pharmacology and the books magically disappear...)

I never use them actually - I prefer to have the book in front of me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.