Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, well I thought since I've got enough spare time to last me a lifetime I'd go over some of my notes but I've left all my textbooks in Glasgow. I was wondering if anyone has any textbooks in pdf or ebook form that they are willing to share?

MOD edit: please make sure any links provided are to legal sites, thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Or try www.scribd.com they've got a few books online

ReputationRep:
    DO SOMETHIHG FUN!!!!

Textbooks are not for summer (apart from the one case when they are...)

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought discussing how to get pirated copies of textbooks on an open forum slightly against the T&Cs...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of text books have online version if you take a promo code out of the front - just get it out of the library and do a bit of code thievery. ^^

ReputationRep:
    Google books has quite a lot on it. Doesn't always have the complete book but I can't think why you would ever want to wade through a thick textbook on a computer screen. Best bit about the online ones is the way they are searchable.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy your summer!! Second year is not fun at Glasgow (enjoy having the last exam in the university when everyone else is sunbathing. )

I've got Martini, Vander, Macleods, Rang and Dales and Clinically Orientated Anatomy but they're massive files. I can give you them in September if you want. (Rang and Dales will be particularly useful as 2 second year courseworks are on pharmacology and the books magically disappear...)

I never use them actually - I prefer to have the book in front of me.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.